Great another one

Lily's P.O.V

"Princess where are your brother and sister"Daddy asked?

"Um.....I think at that cute Brad's and hot friends Tristan and James"I answered.

"Go get them please"Daddy asked?

"Ok"I said.

I knock on Brad's door and they weren't there.I called Eleanor but no answer I text her and it say its off what a bitch.I go back to the house to tell on her and daddy is going to handle it when she comes.

Connor's P.O.V

Eleanor is just gorgeous with her Hazel eyes and light brown hair.I can't stop looking at her and her laugh is adorable.We all just hung out and ate pizza.There was a knock at the door and some girl with Blond hair and Green eyes is there.

"Eleanor and Ellis get your ass up and go home"the girl told them.

"No Lily they are staying here with us"Brad said pulling Ely in his lap.

"Oh hi I'm Lily Eleanor's prettier sister"She told me.

"No Eleanor is prettier"I thought I said that in my head not out loud.

"I'm Connor"I introduced.

"We'll i'll leave them assholes here daddy can handle it for me"Lily said.

She left and I looked at Eleanor who was trying to hind her face in Brad'a chest.But I already knew she was blushing.

"Aww did some guy that can't see make you blush" some guy said.

"Eleanor Jazmine Ribbons get up you too Ellis William Robbins"There dad said.

"Bye guys"Eleanor said.

They left and we all went to the window and her dad pushed her down and kicked her.Her brother stood there watching there dad threw a punch at his stomach.

"Now you know why we wanted them to stay"Brad said.

"What he does that to them"I asked?

"Yeah everyday that girl was there sister that helps her dad"Tristan told me.

"I thought that was her cousin"I said.

"Nope that little devil likes us and Eles get in trouble while she is with us"James told me.

We look out the window and Eles is laying there hold her stomach and spitting out blood.I go out there pick her up and layed her on the couch.

~~~A couple minutes later~~~

Eles woke up and I was the only one wake.I smiled and she tried to get up but Brad Tristan and James fell asleep next to the couch.She walked to me and she hugged me tight like she didn't want to let go.Eleanor looked at the clock fell and Eles fell on top of me.Her eyes met my blue ones I started to lean in and our lips met.Tristan cleared his throat and El got off of me.

"What happened when we were asleep"James asked?

Me and El were blushing.

"I gotta go"Eles said.

"No Ely please stay"I begged.

"Sorry I really gotta go bye"El said before kissing my check.

Eleanor's P.O.V

When I kissed Connor I felt sparks.I unlocked the door and ran up the stair and fell asleep.I woke up cause Lily was putting a pillow to my face.

"Eles tell me about that Connor guy"Lily said.

"I just met him today"I told her.

"We'll he's mine so back off"Lily growled.

She slammed the door great Frist Brad then James then Tristan now Connor.I didn't even bothered to tell her that we kissed.I can't get close to him anymore.