My 3 idots and 1 cute one

Eleanor's P.O.V

I got up and went to the market with Eli.We bumped into Brad going to Tristan's house.

"Hey Eles and kiddo"Brad said.

"Hey Brad"Me and Eli replied.

"Where you going"I asked?

"Tristan's practice a Justin Bieber mash-up"Brad answered.

"And you two"Brad asked?

"To the market maybe after that we can come over"I said.

"Can we Brad" Eli asked?

"Of course see you two later"Brad said.

Me and Eli went to the market.Went home then went to Tristan's house.Eli rang the doorbell and James answered it.

"Ew the witch here"James joked.

I gave him look before punching his arm.

"I'm kidding Eles"James said.

"I know I just wanted to punch you"I told him.

He gave me a look and put me over his shoulders.I screamed and he was running and we past this cute guy with blue eyes and blonde and brown hair.James finally puts me down and the guy comes over to us Brad and Tristan.

"Oh Eleanor this is Connor.Connor this is Eleanor but we either call he Ely or Eles"Tristan introduced you two.

"Hey"Connor said.

"Hello"I replied.

We all hung out since they finished practicing so we all just hung out with Eli.Connor kept stealing glances at me that would make me blush then make him blush.

"Oh two people are blushing Eleanor and Connor what is going on between you two"Eli teased.

"Shut up Ellis"I said.

"You two are blushing so what is going on"James joked.

"Oh does Connor have a crush on our Eles"Tris said.

"I think he does"Brad replied.

I got up and went to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and I was redder than before.There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Connor.

"Uh.....I....urm......Your brother is calling you"Connor informed me.

We go downstairs and webers the door knock.Connor answered it and it was the pizza guy.Connor payed for it and took it we walked to the living room.Where the idots are but the cute on us with me