0 hours

Lisbon's POV
When we arrived at the CBI building, It was really quiet. There must not be a lot of cases. As we walk towards my office, I could feel Jane gently squeezing my hand. I look up and he mouths"It will be ok". I smile back and look forward just as we come to the door of my office. I see it is open slightly and the blinds are shut. Jane stands in front of me so that I don't get hurt if someone bad is in there. My hand goes straight to my stomach so I can protect my baby from what ever is in there. Jane opens the door all the way and turns on the light. Then suddenly Grace and Rigsby jump out from under my desk and Cho turns round in my chair to face us. "SURPRISE" they shout. I quickly take my hand off my stomach and put it on Jane's back to support him a bit from the shock.
I walk in front of Jane so I can see whats going on. There are streamers and a banner that says 'Welcome Back'.
"Thanks guys" I say as I step into the room and hug everyone.
"No problem boss, it's good to have you back" Grace says as I give her a big hug.
All of a sudden I get an urge to throw up so I let go of Grace and run as fast as I can towards the bathroom. It takes Jane a minute to realize what's going on but when he does he turns around and runs after me, leaving the team with confusion written all over their faces as they stand their in the office.
Jane enters the bathroom to me with my head over the toilet, vomiting out the toast from this morning. He kneels down, grabbing my hair so It doesn't get in my face and rubbing gentle circles on my back to calm me down. When I am done I wipe my face and lean back so my head is on his chest. He kisses my head and rocks me back and forth gently while I close my eyes and after a few minutes I fall asleep.
Jane notices my breathing becoming even so he picks me up slowly so he doesn't wake me up and flushes the toilet. Then he walks out of the bathroom and towards the my office. Luckily for Jane, everyone had left and gone back to their desks so he put me down on the sofa but I will not let go of his shirt so he picks me back up.

Jane's POV
I walk towards my couch with Teresa in my arms and grab the blacket I folded up on it. Grace turns round and when she saw Lisbon in my arms you could tell she was worried.
"Is she ok, what happpened".
"Don't worry she is fine, just a bit sick from the big time difference that's all".
"Ok" She said as Rigsby and Cho wonder in.
"Is boss ok?" they both ask.
"She's fine" I say as she starts to squirm about in my arms.
"Bye, gotta go" I say as I run to her office and set her down on to her couch. Luckily this time she does not hold onto my shirt. I cover her in the blanket and kiss her cheak and her stomach. She starts to move around again but settles down after a few seconds and goes back to sleep. I get uo and start to clean her office. Once everything is back in its place, Teresa is still asleep so I go and quietly leave the office, making sure to close the door quietly so that I didn't wake her and I walk towards the bullpen.

Grace's POV
I was doing my paperwork when Jane came in with Lisbon in his arms.
"Is she ok, what happened?"
"Don't worry she is fine, just a bit sick from the big time difference thats all".
"Ok" I said as Cho and Rigsby walk in.
"Is boss ok?" they ask.
"She's fine" he says.
Just then Lisbon starts to move in Jane's arms.
"Bye, gotta go" he says with panic on his face as he runs towards Lisbon's office.
I turn back to my paperwork but can't stop thinking about boss. She would never fall asleep at work, even if she was sick. She also would definitely not be effected by time change.
I get up and walk to the break room to get a coffee and then I walk back to my desk.
I will find out what is going on. Even if they don't want me to because that is what a friend does.

Hey guys,
Thx again for reading the second chapter of 'Can you Guess?'
Hope you enjoyed it.
Bye XxX