HIIIIYA!

(Ronnie) So I take it your parents don’t know you are going to this party?

(Bailey) actually Mom and Dad are out of town for the night, Kevin is in charge…and no…he thinks we are going to a movie.

(Ronnie) you do realize you are not so good at the getting away with stuff right…you tend to get busted…

(Bailey) my parents are out of town…who is going to bust me? Certainly not Kevin, he will be skyping and talking on the phone so much he won’t even notice when I get home…

(Ronnie) and what about Joe or Nick…

(Bailey) I’m not worried about it…

(Ronnie) Hokay chicka…but, like usual…I had nothing to do with this…

(Bailey) *giggle* deal… *turns to Miley* what’s up with you?

(Miley) nothing…why?

(Bailey) You are quiet…you are never quiet…it’s one of my favorite things about you…

(Miley) I am just a little tired that’s all

(Bailey) *cocks a brow* yea, well, wake up…we have a high school party to attend *smiles*

*later at the party*

(Ronnie) are you sure you want to drink that punch…you remember what happened last time…

(Bailey) *Hands a cup to Miley* Do you know how rare it is that my parents will be going out of town and Kevvy be in charge…especially with him getting married…this may be my last party besides a Hollywood after party…I plan to take full advantage

(Miley) Cheers to that *clinks Dixie cups with B and they both take a drink*

(Ronnie) well, in that case *grabs a cup* Cheers *clinks cups with the girls before they all take a drink*

*2 hours later B and Miley are walking home*

(Miley) *slurs* why is it called punch…they should call it KICK…or HIIIIIYA! *does a ninja kick and nearly falls to the pavement*

(Bailey) *slurs* easy there Chuck Norris…I think the punch was yummy…HIIIIIYA! I think….I think…it MIGHT have had alcohol in it…

(Miley) MAYBE just a smidge *suddenly throws her head back in a loud laugh*

(Bailey) SHhhhhhhhhhhhhh….

(Miley) why are you shushing me…there is no one around…

(Bailey) you need to practice using your inside voice…you are louder when you are drunk… *trips over her foot*

(Miley) *rears her head back in loud laughter* watch that crack…it’s a doozy

(Bailey) HIIIIIYA! Stupid crack…

(Miley) CRACK IS WHACK!

*both girls bust out in laughter*

(Bailey) whicky whicky whack….word

(Miley) what was that? Are you thug now?

(Bailey) Bailey Badass….

(Miley) NICE!

(Bailey) Whats the song….the song…about it…about crack…

(Miley)Puff the Magic Dragon? Oh...no wait…that’s pot…..OH Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds…I love the Beatles…nope... that’s LSD

(Bailey) NOT DRUGS…cracks in the sidewalk…

(Miley) There’s a song about that?? Man…I wonder if they were drunk when they wrote it…little too much HIIIIYA