Chapter #3| Worst day

J A X

Looking at my phone seeing several missed calls from my father even after putting my phone on silent. Deciding to stay the night at a hotel just to clear my mind, Angel wasn't happy about me not returning home. I didn't want to explain the situation to her over the phone, I trusted her with anything and she's the only person I wanted to talk to but for now I needed to be along for the night.

I stared at a photo of Justin Stone on my phone and I guess father is trying to convince me to agree with the marriage and as usual he's only thinking about himself and never considering how I feel. Justin is indeed a handsome man but his smile seemed forced whoever took this photo. Letting my curiosity get the best of me I decided to web search his name and immediately met with hundreds of gossip websites talking about playboy Justin Stone as they say. Clicking on a random website reading an article about Justin Stone.

"Mr. Carl Stone has confirmed the rumors spreading throughout social media for months that he's indeed retiring soon, he didn't give a certain date of his retirement, his son Justin Stone will soon take over Stone's Fashion Factory and of course he'll  be following his fathers footsteps."

After reading several more articles, no wonder people are obsessing with him. A man with these looks will have anyone wanting a taste of him. How can my father wanting me to marry such arrogant childish man, reading these articles shows how famous he is and I will not be part of it not matter how handsome he is. Turning off my phone I took a quick shower, changed and went to bed. I woken up by the sun shining bright on my face, I groan in annoyance realising I've forgotten to close the curtains.

Looking at the time I begin to panic, for goodness sake I am bloody late for work again. I threw the blanket off and rushing into the bathroom taking a quick shower. Didn't bother fixing my hair and don't even have spare clothes, I slept in my work uniform  and it's dirty and I am half an hour late. Quickly putting on my shoes, I grabbed my keys and wallet rushing out of the room. I gave my thanks to the women at reception and drove home driving over the speed limit.

"J-Jax! D-Didn't know y-you'll be home" said Angel. She blushed covering her naked body with the blanket and also covering Brandon. I didn't bothering replying and went to my room changing into my clean work clothes.

"We have rooms for a reason" I yelled and slamming the front door shut. Arriving at the childcare centre I typed in my pin, I looked around hoping my boss Susan won't see me but my luck ran out.

"My office Jax" said Susan. I cursed following her, I waved at few children who's currently on their way to play outside.

"Late again Jax, we've talked about this and you know what will happen" she says.

"I-I'm sorry and I promise it won't happen again" I replied. She sighed.

"You said that last time Jax, this month you've been late ten times. That is unacceptable and I do try to be reasonable with you, the children loves you and it will upset them for you to leave. My patience is running low Jax, whatever is happening in your personal life leave it outside work. This is your last chance otherwise I have no choice but to fire you" she said

"I understand and thank you for giving me so many chances" I replied

"Now that you understand go do your job" she says. I smiled shutting the door shut.

J U S T I N 

"I want to know who the hell drove that black Holden Barina" I said to my driver. Stopping on the side of the road, he took out his phone calling someone within the transport department giving them the license number of that stupid driver who nearly hit me while I am trying enter the car. Not only I was nearly killed there seriously had to be a photographer near by taking a photo at the right moment when the drive nearly hit me.

I glared at the photographer who's currently standing beside the limo waiting for me to come out, already having a bad day, that stupid driver and photographer made it worse. I opened the car door shoving the man to the side, I glared at him demanding him to delete that photo and leave me alone.

"Mr. Stone are you injured?" the man asked.

"Of course I'm not but you will be if you don't delete that bloody photo" I growled. His eyes widen in shock, I stepped towards him as he didn't listen to my demand. He had the nerve to take more photos of me while I try to grab his camera.

"Get away from me, you're insane!" he yelled gathering others attention.

"Mr. Stone, why are you attacking this man?" someone asked. A crowd gathered around people taking out their phones, how stupid am I causing a scene doing something outrages.

"Justin, do you have an anger problem?" another asked

"Step away from Mr. Stone" said Lenny my driver. Quickly I enter the room ordering Lenny to drive away, I sighed running my fingers through my hair. Arriving home I serious had to sneak into my own house without the paparazzi following me who's currently waiting at the front gate. Placing my bang onto the kitchen table, I loosen my tie and sit on the couch. I looked at the photo of my so called fiancé, it seemed my father took my spare key that I gave my mother just to give me this folder.

My youngest brother Devin messaged me asking about the incident that happened to today, it's amazing how fast news goes around. If he read about what happened I am sure father will be notified as well, this is the worst day.

"Justin Stone is seen outside McQueen Restaurant this afternoon, a young man named Anderson witness a 2013 black Holden Barina nearly hitting Mr. Stone as he entered the limo. Taking this photo of the scene where the car is just centimetres away from Mr. Stone, it seemed Mr. Stone entered the limo the opposite side. Anderson explains Justin wasn't happy with him taking a photo of the scene and aggressively approached him demanding Anderson to delete the photo. Witnesses say they did see Mr. Stone attacking Anderson. Anderson did take this photo of Mr. Stone as he approached him. Does Justin Stone have anger problems? We'll leave that for you to decide"