WARNING/Note

Nightmare Husband contains male intercourse, male pregnancy etc. This is indeed a fictional book, none of this is suppose to be realistic. Please do not compare reality to fiction, everything I write isn't real so please respect that.

I've decided to rewrite Nightmare Husband, I am not going to lie I did have the intention to delete the whole series. What I seen in the comment section is hurtful, I understand I don't have good grammar but you guys go to the next level to judge me. If you don't like people judging you then don't do it, I've given this warning and if you choose to read the warning then that's not my problem. Just because I have bad grammar doesn't mean I shouldn't be an author. Someone actually said that and honestly that upsets me. If you guys have such high expectation then sadly to disappoint I will not do anything to make you happy.

I've wanted to rewrite this book for a while now but didn't have the time to do so, seriously try to be in my position reading these comments where people make fun of you and judge you. You guys think it's so easy writing a novel and it's not, that takes a lot of time and planning and most of the time it doesn't go the way you want it to. People ask to be an editor for me and the fact that I said countless times throughout my books I don't have much to time to write and when I do it's always short.

I don't expect lot's of positive comments, I knew writing in wattpad will get some negativity but authors have feelings to. Just because I don't respond to your comment doesn't I haven't seen it, believe me I do read some of your comments. It just makes me want to stop writing in general, I appreciate some of you being positive and let me know my grammar isn't an issue. If you want to comment in my books or other authors please think before you post. If you honestly don't like the book then don't say it in the comment section, just go don't need to announce it to the world.

Another thing, most of you guys are so confused about male pregnancy and most of you are surprised that I mentioned Jax getting pregnant? This time it will not be a surprise which it shouldn't, so yes Nightmare Husband does contain male pregnancy and yes when two males have intercourse will get one pregnant in fiction. Jax will have a C-section to give birth, now I hope this'll clear all the confusion if not then please feel free to privately message me and I am happily to explain.

That being said please enjoy!