Star Breaker

Hey Guys. this is my first story would love to know your thoughts. suggestion for book cover would be great its only PG for some parts i hope you all enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. i already have chapter 3 and 4 written just writing chapter, and also please tell me whether or not you think i have written the characters how they are in stephenie meyers books. all rights reserved to new charcters (stephanie meyers)no rights reserved.

Present day

It's been 5 years since the birth of my beautiful daughter Renesmee. That was the day I became complete with Edward I was now immortal we would live for eternity with each other completely as one. I still can't believe that we are married with a beautiful baby girl.

It still feels like I'm in a dream I look back at the memories of when I was human. Of the time Edward left me to save me. I had never endured pain like the way I had then. Even though my memories are some what hard to recall since my transformation. I can always remember that period of time. 'The dark days as I call them'.

Today is the 19th of December and everyone around the house is in the full swing of Christmas festivities. Esmé was helping Alice with decorating the house. Emmett, Edward and Jasper were out collecting a tree Carlisle was at work me and Rosalie were sitting with Renesmeee as she was writing out her Christmas cards.

I looked at my daughter I still can't believe she is only 5 years of age but mentally, physically and emotionally she is 15. My little girl was growing up so fast and there was nothing I or anyone else could do about it. It was scary as my train of thought continued onto the problem we had with the volturi I heard the boys coming back.                                                                                             "Emmett slow down" called Jasper 

 "Well keep up!" Was the reply that Jasper got. And with that they came through the door with the biggest Christmas tree ever.                                                                                                                 "yes that's perfect" Alice squealed as she jump up and down excitedly we all laughed at her and she turned to look at us.

"Aunty Alice what colour scheme are we having this year" Renesmee asked excitedly.

"Well this year it will be pink and silver" she answered carrying a box full of pink and silver christmas tree decorations. "Right you three help me get the tree secured in the pot" Alice said as she pointed at the three men.

"Okay. Well Emmett at the back after what happened last year" Jasper said we all cracked up laughing. Last year they were putting the tree in the pot when Emmett thought it be funny to let go of it and poor Jasper was squashed under the tree obviously It didn't hurt him it was just seeing Jasper's long skinny legs poking out from under this large green tree.

After a few painful hours of watching Alice boss every one around I looked at the time it was 9 30 pm

"I think its someone's bed time" I said looking at a very sleepy Renesmee.

"But mum I'm not tired!" She exclaimed back just as she let out a great big yawn. "okay well maybe a little" she corrected.

"Come on let's get you up stairs and snuggled up in bed" with that she went around saying goodnight to everyone. "Goodnight sweetheart" I said kissing my little girl on her warm rosie cheek.

"Good night mom oh mom what time will Jacob be back tomorrow?" She asked perking up a little.

"I think he be back around noon sweetie" I replied. I knew she missed him they were the best of friends they did everything together. Jacob went to spend the weekend at la push as he needed to check on the pack and help Sam keep things in order.

  After he imprinted on my daughter he practically lives with us. He returns to la push every few weeks to spend time with the pack, help sam and see his father Billy it was hard on them. Renesmee didn't know that she had been imprinted on though she knew what it meant as Jacob had explained it to her. We wanted her to have a choice we didn't want her to have to be forced into a relationship. After a while of sitting with my daughter she finally drifted in to a deep sleep and at that point her father and my loving husband walked silently through the door. He looked at me as if to say follow me I got up and made my way to the door as I did so I reached for the light switch to turn the light off.

As I shut the door I turned to look at were my handsome husband would have been and as I did so I felt someone drag me from the hips backwards. I let out a small gasp. I blinked and all of a sudden I was being thrown on to mine and edwards king sized bed and being pounced on by my husband. I let out a small giggle at the sight of edward in the air about to land swiftly on top of me. And with that I felt his lips crush mine with an intense pressure I started kissing him back which instantly became more passionate I pulled back and winked at edward and with that I was out of the room.

When we returned to the living room which was now transformed in to a winter wonderland. "I think you have out done your self this time Alice this room looks amazing" I exclaimed to Alice.

"thank you Bella" she said enthusiastically to my complement.

"Bella darling would you like to go hunting sweetheart" Edward asked me with a wink

I looked at him and replied as seductively as I could manage "yes I think that's a good idea"

Emmett had clicked on why I was so long up stairs "Ooo!! good excuse would rather use your cottage EH!"

I looked at him shocked and disgusted trying to cover up best I could and replied in a disgusted tone "why would you ever think of such a thing Emmett"

"Well then you don't mind if Rose and I join you then" he replied sarcastically.

"Behave, Emmett!" Was all Rosalie could say whilst slapping him. "Just ignore him you two go have fun on your hunting trip" she added with a wink.

I looked at Edward, back at Rosalie and declined my head. Then I turned to Edward and looked out the corner of my eye at the door and back at him and with that me and Edward ran into the forest to our beautiful cottage.