Prologue: Just Friends? Or Something Else? (Explicit)

Cece's POV:

It's been a while since I've actually done one of these video chatting things, whatever, but... this one is different. You know how I have a secret crush on my best friend, Rocky Blue? Well, this time, it's become a full blown lesbo attraction to her.... It used to be just friends, but, every time she comes to my house, I want to... do things to her... things that aren't normal for just friends.... God, what is wrong with me?? Why do I feel this way?? If I tell her I love her, how will she react? Will it affect our "friendship"? Fuck... Ok, focus, Cecelia, focus.. I'll tell her tonight, before the show, it's our last, since, Gary Wilde's going back to his hometown, he's going to shut down Shake It Up, Chicago! for a while. It'll be the perf time to tell Rocky how I feel. She'll probably feel the same way, since I.... may have accidentally on purpose, kissed her on the lips briefly while she has sleeping. *chuckles* poor bitch, she thought it was Harry Styles. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was me who wanted to kiss her passionately on the lips. I guess it's just foolhardy on my part... Ok, I'm done ranting for now. I'll tell her tonight, and I'll keep you guys on the down low on how this is going to go down. If I'm right, her expression will be the right one, and she'll finally be my lesbian girlfriend. Cece out.

End of Prologue