Chapter Thirty-Four: Sand Ninja

Last chapter ! :DD

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Thirty-Four: Sand Ninja

“Wake up!” Someone carelessly yelled in my ear. Quickly sitting up in surprise, I noticed Sakura and Naruto standing at the foot of the bed. Sasuke was still laying down, rubbing his eyes. He looked as if he would kill for some more sleep; as would I.

A blush cutely played on Naruto’s cheeks as the blanket fell away from my body. Sakura’s eyes bulged out of her head. Did I really look that bad in the mornings? Sasuke sat up beside me, staring at them as if they just announced Kakashi was pregnant.

“What’s up with them?” He asked.

“I shrugged, “I dunno.” He gave me the once over, looked over to them, and back to me. His eyes widened as realization dawned on his features. Way too make me feel even more self conscious. “There’s absolutely nothing to look at here. Get out! Go!” He yelled, pointing towards the door. They hastily left the room on Sasuke’s demand. He looked so sexy when angry. Yet, his anger confused me.

“Luckily Kakashi wasn’t here. He probably would’ve enjoyed the show…Pervert.” He grumbled.

“Sasuke, care to explain?”

He looked at me appreciatively, slowly licking his lips. He stood me up, off the bed, in front of the mirror. My eyes first traveled to my rat’s nest-also known as my hair. Then, I noticed most of my creamy white skin showing off.

“Gahh! Sasuke! Do you see why you can’t be so damned perverted? Now, I’ll be known as a village whore, and everyone will want to make pie out of me! How could I benefit from old, disgusting men hitting on me?”

Sasuke wrapped his arms around my waist. “Well, I can promise that will never happen as long as I’m around. Being perverted benefits me, and will only benefit me, when it comes to you. And this,” He softly caressed my side, sending shivers down my spine. “should only be beneficial to me. This will be the last time anyone will see how beautiful your body truly is, beside me.” He winked, before kissing me passionately.

“Now, get dressed.” He ordered.

I nodded and went to his closet. “What are you doing?”

“I like your shirts.” I shrugged. Picking out the smallest, I quickly got dressed. The shirt was rather old, so it came to about my bellybutton, and was tight fit. Spandex shorts, and standard shinobi shoes had my outfit complete.

Sasuke shook his head, “Let’s go.”

I smiled and walked out the room. Sasuke was mumbling about shirt size, and how great my cleavage looked. Despite the fact that he wished I wouldn’t show everyone else that. Him being this over-protective made me giggle. It was cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, we were all impatiently waiting for out time challenged sensei.

“What’s the point in getting here so early, when he’s always so freaking late?” I laid down on my stomach, trying to get some kind of tan. Sakura rolled her eyes, “You should be use to it, by now.” I sighed. “Yeah, yeah. Shut up.” Sasuke lightly chuckled.

“Be nice, for once?” He asked.

“Impossible.”

Naruto had been surprisingly quiet since this mornings incident. I stared openly at him, assessing his weird behavior.

“Naruto?”

He snapped out of his dream like state. Naruto’s eyes lazily drifted to me. This wasn’t anything like him.

“What’s wrong?”

He shook his head, and say down beside me.

“Can I ask you a question?” His cheeks blushed red, and his voice was quiet. There was obviously something bothering him. I guess you could just call me Captain Obvious. I rolled my eyes at myself. What could be wrong with, Naruto? I nodded, taking his hand in mine. When he hurt, I hurt.