Chapter Twenty-One:Sasuke, a Murderer?

(:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Twenty-One: Sasuke, a Murderer?

I was dead tired. We had to leave the camping site at the crack of dawn. Which means, I only got one hour of sleep last night. My mind was to busy scaring me with Sasuke scenario’s to let me sleep. The unknown deal we made was starting to scare me.

I shivered at the thought of it. The sick things he could ask for scared me. It would have been a lot easier on me to make the deal with Sakura. She’d only want something to do with Sasuke. And then I wouldn’t have to deal with it. Why couldn’t I be smart when I needed to be?

“Pick up the pace, Hitomi!” Kakashi yelled. A long with myself, Kakashi was not a morning person. Which makes him unbelievably cranky.

“It’s your fault! Your fat ass broke my back!”

“Watch your language!”

“Whatever you say, mom.” I rolled my eyes at him. Just because I didn’t have parents, doesn’t mean I want some pervert acting like he is. My gaze went from the ground to the near distance. The fog was thick, but I could still see the water in the distance. My pace quickened to almost a run. We’re almost there. I could sit on a lovely boat for awhile and sleep. I smiled to myself. Just a bit further!

Somehow, a few steps away from the boat, my face collided with the earth. I sat up rubbing my face.

“Ouchie,” I sniffed. That really had hurt.

A hand patted my head. “You’ll be okay,” I wish Kakashi would just leave me alone. Why couldn’t he bother Sasuke for awhile? “Suck it up. Now, get in the boat.” He ordered.

I furiously shook my head. “No,” There was no chance that I was going to make this easy for him. I could’ve died from the force of the impact, and he didn’t even care. Well, maybe not. But, it was still a possibility.

He sighed. “Sasuke,” He didn’t even look back as he climbed onto the boat. Sasuke? What did this have to do with him? This was between me and Kakashi.

Sasuke slowly approached me with his hand raised. “Don’t do anything rash.” My face was twisted in confusion.

“What are you--AH!” My body was no longer sitting on the uncomfortable ground. But in a very smooth and sexy arms. It’s official. I have completely lost my mind. It must’ve fallen out when I hit the ground. I called Sasuke’s arms sexy. I needed more help than Sakura did. “Put me down this instant! I will notify my lawyer, and I will sue the damn pants off of you!” I screamed in his face.

“You can take my pants off, anytime, doll.” He smirked. My jaw dropped. Did he just say that? My cheeks flamed a very unattractive tomato red. No body else seemed to notice his commentary, which I was glad for. Sasuke stepped into the boat and set me down beside him.

“Nice job shutting her up, Sasuke! It truly is a miracle!” Sasuke said sounding truly grateful. I growled at him. But, he didn’t seem to notice. The driver had already started the boat, and Kakashi was bent on interrogating Tazuna. Not really caring, I relaxed, closing my eyes.
__________________________________________

“Hello?” I called out. Nothing. There was nothing here but darkness. Everywhere I looked there wasn’t a thing but this awful darkness. I clutched onto my midsection, goose bumps starting to rise on my flesh.

A light suddenly appeared to my left. There was a dark figure standing to the left of this weird light. I whimpered in fear. The stranger said nothing, just stood there. A growl could be heard from the distance.