There Are Days: It's Back

"The next time you see me with a balloon, and you think it's okay to pop it, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna stick a pitchfork, right in your EYE!" <--- completely unrelated to the story, but just wanted to share XDD

Oh, Jayy Von Monroe, I love you so ;D

It's about an hour later when we all pile back into the cars and drive back home. It's the same arrangement as last time, Andy and Jordan in front and me in back.

"So, you lovely couple," says Andy, and I can actually hear the smile in his voice, if that's even possible. "I don't think you ever told me what happened between you two." He nudges Jordan's arm again.

"Andy, what did I say about poking me?" Jordan asks, never pulling his eyes from the road. Andy shrugs. Jordan sighs and says,

"I told you if you did it again, we were going off the road."

"Okay," says Andy sarcastically as he pokes Jordan again.

"Andy, I'm serious."

"Just tell meeee!" Andy cries as we pull into the driveway of my house.

"This is your stop, dude," says Jordan, looking at Andy. Andy throws both of us a frustrated glare and gets out of the car. Jordan pats the seat next to him.

"Come up here, Alyssa," he says in a welcoming voice. I climb over the seat and sit down next to him as he pulls out of the driveway again.

"Where are we going?" I ask as Jordan turns down a rod I've never seen before.

"My house," he says with a grin. I rest my hands behind my head and sigh.

"Your house? Thank god," I say, closing my eyes. "No Andy for a few hours." Jordan laughs and it's only a few seconds later when he says,

"We're here." My eyes fly open and I sit straight up in my seat.

"Dude," I breath. "How did I not know you existed? You live, what? Three seconds away?" Jordan shrugs and looks at me.

"You know," he says with a grin. "I don't think I ever got my keychain back." I chuckle and reach into my pocket, pulling out his keychain.

"Here," I say, dropping it into his open palm.

"Thanks," he says, closing his fingers around it and opening his door.

We get out of the car and walk up to the door of your average middle class white house, and once inside I realize it's dark and there's a certain lonely feeling in the house.

"Oh good," he says in a relieved tone. "Mom's not home." I do my best to bite back a laugh and ask him,

"How old are you?" He looks at me quizzically before answering,

"Twenty-one." This time a small laugh escapes my lips, I can't help it.

"And .. you live with your mom?" He looks at his feet and kicks at the carpet.

"Shut up," he says quietly and I laugh and punch his shoulder playfully.

"I'm just messing with ya," I say as I take a seet on a worn white couch against one of the walls. Just as Jordan's sitting down next to me a cat leaps into my lap.

"Oh!" I cry in surprise. The cat rubs his head on my stomach and looks up at me with huge pleading eyes.

"Lewis, down," says Jordan firmly. The cat blinks at Jordan, unphased, and goes back to rubbing hs head on my stomach.

"No, no, it's okay," I say, rubbing Lewis between his ears. He plops down on my lap and lets out a satisfied pur. "I love animals." Jordan smiles and rubs the cat's back for a minute before retracting his hand.

"Alyssa." I look up and he's leaning in, like he wants to kiss me. I lean in and just as our lips are about to touch we're interrupted by the chime of the doorbell.

"Dammit," Jordan mutters as he gets up to answer the door.

"Watch the fucking language, mister," I tease and go back to scratching Lewis's head. Jordan laughs as he opens the door but abruptly stops for whatever reason. I only hear one word escape him.

"Katelyn." I lean forward in my seat to look around him and see a petite girl with short blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Hi Jordan," she says in a chipper voice, too chipper, something's going on.

"What do you want?" he asks in a monotone voice. She twirls a strand of hair with her index finger and bats her eyes at him.

"I was just wondering," she says with a girlish giggle that makes me want to punch her. "If you wanted to go to a movie or something this weekend?" Jordan taps his chin for a minute.

"Hmm..." he says and for a minute I think he's actually considering it. "Let me think ... no." I try my hardest not to laugh as I see Katelyn's face fall and Jordan starts to close the door. Katelyn stops the door with her foot and her eyes bore right into his.

"Jordan, say yes," she says firmly, and it sounds more like a command than anything.

"Katelyn, I can't trust you," he says with a trace of annoyance in his voice. "And you know perfectly well why." Oh shit, I thought. Maybe I should go in there and save him.

Well, that was .. weird XD

Hey, anyone who's reading this, wanna do me a favor?

Go on Twitter (if you have an account) and follow @JordanBenker, he's a musician that's on the rise and he is beyond cool.

Also, go to www.jordanbenker.com and check out his new track Pull Out the Power, it's so cool. AND, ONE MORE THING, if you go on that website, you can download Pull Out the Power ... FO FREE. YUP, FO FREEEE.

Alright I lied, there's one more thing x3

His self released album is also on iTunes, just go to the iTunes store and search 'Jordan Benker' and  you'll find it, and also don't forget to like his facebook page, www.facebook.com/jtbenker , you won't regret it (:

Okay, NOW, I'm done, haha x3