chapter 5: Confrontation

Later that day

Frisk's pov:

I finaly managed to find San's after searching for him for a couple of hours, he was at Grillby's and i quickly cornered him.

[Sans!]

He turned away, I moved to face him again, my angry expression softened letting him know how I feel.

[It makes me sad to know that one of my best friends trusts the parent of my children so little that he has to break into my house to threaten them]

He was quick to argue. "But Frisk! How can you trust them!? They made you kill all of us thousands of times! They must be up to something!" My frown hardened as I felt a familiar sense of determination.

[I trust them the same way I trust you despite the fact that you've killed me a thousand times aswell!]

He looked like he was trying to find a way to continue his argument but I was quicker.

[If you can't trust them then atleast trust my judgement...that is if you really are my freind.]

I walked away.

_______________________________________

Chara's pov:

As soon as Frisk walked through the door I hugged them tightly. "Are you ok?" I asked them worried, they pulled away to answer.

[Yes I am fine. I just talked to Sans thats all.]

"And?" I asked them wanting to know if Sans is going to pop up out of nowhere to threaten me or worse our kids again.

[And he wont threaten you again I promise.]

Frara made a sound so Frisk picked them up. "Thanks Frisk, I knew you'd be able to handle this better then I could." I told them greatfully, They smiled and nodded heading towards our room with Frara. Chisk started crying so I picked them up and made a disgusted face at the smell coming from their diaper.

"Ewww ugh yup alright you need a diaper change buster."

Parenthood isnt as easy as its cracked up to be, thats for sure.