chapter 1: oops your now parents

Chara's pov
I woke up in frisks bed wondering what the hell happened last night... All that i can remember is pure and extreme pleasure before passing out. I close my eyes contently when i heard a tiny voice speak "Da!" I opened my eyes and looked down "AAAAAHHHH!" i was holding a baby with no eyes! It had a shadow across where the eyes and their eye brows and forehead should be. My outburst startled anouther infant that frisk must've been holding cuasing them to wake up and start crying, the one i was holding doing the same. This woke up frisk who seemed just as shocked to find two crying infants in their bed as i was. "!?" I looked up at frisk freaking out "where the hell did these babies come from frisk?!" They where trying to soothe the one in their arms so they where unable to sign a answer but they didnt need to. They answered by shruging. I sat up trying to get the no eyed baby to calm down mirroring frisk "shh shh shut up kid before toriel comes in" i said worrying about what my moms reaction might be, seeing me her first adopted kid who died many years ago and her other adopted kid who broke the barrier in this situation...whatever it was. "Seeing me would be shock enough so what the fuck are we going to do-"
"Frisk are you alright my-"
Toriel had opened the door and stopped in her tracks looking at me and the infants with wide eyes "my...child?"
_______________________________________

So after explaining that yes shes not seeing things and that i've been haunting frisk for a long time now and yes we are in a relationship (the most embarasing conversation i have ever had) she was finaly satisfied enough to ask some more important questions. "Where did the babies come from?" Frisk was holding both of them so it was up to me to answer "we dont know mom, all i remember last night was feeling amazing then when i woke up...there they where." She frowned and looked at them troubled "...did anyone explain to you how monsters are born?" We shook are heads "well...souls have a pulse almost like a heart beat...and when two monster souls beat in a certain rhythm...they create a new monster." I was confused untill i finaly pieced it togethor "wait are you saying we had accidental soul sex?!" She grimaced at my choice of words "well i wouldnt say it like that but...yes, it seems very likely." Frisk and i looked at eatchother for a moment "how can that be? I mean we arent monsters...right?" I asked uncertainly. "Yes normaly its impossible for humans to reproduce this way but considering your situation...this is a very special case." I started to freak out, "me? A parent? I cant im not-" the infant with the shadowy face interupted me with anouther "da!" I stared at the baby for a moment then frisk handed them to me."whats wrong with their face?" I asked holding them awkwardly, "a magic birthmark most likely." Toriel said looking at their face. I hope they can somehow see through that shadow..."i...i guess i'll name you frara" frara put their fingers in my mouth making frisk giggle at my 'wtf' expression. [this one can be chisk!] They signed, i nodded. This was going to be difficult, hell, we're only fifteen! But frisk looks so determined... maybe this will work out...

God i hope i dont mess this up