x

dedicated to sunset bc she's a really lovely person and i love her a lot and she always makes me smile

day ten: cliché one shot

RING RING RING my stupid alarm clock went off. I woke up and rolled out of bed, only to discover that I was late for the bus!!!!

I hurriedly changed my clothes and pulled on a grey sweater and blue skinny jeans and my purple Toms. I let my blonde hair tumble naturally down my back and waves. Quickly, I applied some mascara and eyeshadow, making my cheeks darken with just a bit of blush.

I wasn't pretty at all.

In English class, I learned that there was a new student. his name was Carter and he was sexay!! he had blond hair and blue eyes. After class he invited me 2 da club and of course I agreed.

When we made it to the club--Moonlight Madness--Carter bought me a huge glass--of water. "Mary Jane, I've wanted to tell you since we met: I'm a werewolf."

Well that explained the extraordinary amount of hair lining his sideburns and face.

"And you, Mary, are my Luna, my one true mate. I'm the alpha of my pack, you see. and if you come back with me to my nest, you'll meet the rest of the werewolves."

He drove me from the club to his pack, in a clearing in the woods. there were only five other people there, and I recognized them easily. "Niall! Zayn! Liam! Louis! why are u guys here?????!!!" I squealed.

I hated one direction btw they were so full of themselves u kno

"Wait. . ." I began. "if u guys r here, where's hairy???"

Carter turned me to face him. "Mary, there something's lee u have to know. I'm actually Hairy Styles." He pulled off his blond wig.

I gasped. "I hate 1D tho!!!!"

Then hairy styles kissed me and I realized that 1D wuz my fave band

"WAIT HAIRY," yelled Niall, "I THOUGHT U SAID I COULD HAVE THE HUMAN!"

And then the full moon appeared and they all turned into werewolves. Suddenly and without warning, they all attacked me simultaneously.

I died.

RING RING RING

I woke up. thank goodness it was just a dream!!!!!111!!!

--

#plottwist!!!11!!!!

-alyssa-