Chapter 8

Hello!! Please like and comment! I would love to your feedbacks!

(FYI, the bathtub is actually a small in ground pool; kind of like the size of a Jacuzzi but have steps going down to the pool) 

Diwi Wangzi POV

Oh.. Ping is already in the bathing room waiting for me huh? Well, I definitely need this bath. 

(The fifth prince then entered the bathing room as Maid Yu and another servant opened the doors made of stone)

"You may leave and let no one in. Dismiss everyone for the night." 

"Yes, your highness."(Maid Yu and the servants then bowed their heads and closed the door)

(The prince then stood still in front of the pool of warm water, head tilted up with his eyes closed, and with both of his arms and legs spread across like a cross. He paused for a moment, expecting someone to take off his clothes and then opened one of his eyes after a few seconds when he noticed that no one was there to take his clothes off.) 

That's odd, where is Ping?

"Ping oh Ping, where are you dear." Did he go off somewhere to think about Siping and masturbate or what? Where is he? Does he not know that he has a duty. He is so lucky that he became a good friend of mine or else he would have been flogged more than 60 times or better yet, get his head chopped off because of this. 

(The prince then walked around the pool of water towards the chair near the wall and noticed that someone was laying on there.) 

Ah.. So that's where Ping is. Sleeping? Someone is becoming lazy. Hmm.. Let me give him a little scare as a lesson. 

(He then approached Piping and got close to her face. His intentions were to scream and say that the prince his drowning but then paused as he took a good look at her face.)

"P--" I don't know why but now that I really get the chance to look at his face, it looks so feminine and pale. Did he always have such pale skin? It kind of reminds of me someone, but who? If anything, the more I look at him, the more he looks like a woman.. What is this feeling that I have inside of me?The more I look at him and the more I spend time with him, I feel that I need him by my side. For the past three months, it seems that I have growth some kind of attachment for him. Maybe I am just lonely. Ahaha who am I kidding, he's a man though. But, what is this feeling? Should I try to...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Piping's POV

Did I fall asleep? I can't help but to close my eyes even though I am awake. What is this presence I feel near me? It's as if someone is moving closer towards me. I then squinted my eyes  just so the person will not notice that I am awake. I then saw through the small crack of my eyes that it was the prince. His face was slowly moving closer and closer to mines. By the time I fully opened my eyes, his face was so close to mines to the point where our lips would have touched if he was to move just an inch closer.  I then tried moved away as soon as I saw him and fell out of the chair onto the ground, with my back towards the ground. 

"D.. Diwu Wangzi, what are you doing?"

(The prince then regained his composure and cleared his throat before he talked. He then stood tall before replying to Piping)

"Ahem. I was trying to wake a lazy servant, who was..ahem... was supposed to be awake and assist the prince in his bath. Did Ling not tell you the procedures?"

Oh right, it is my fault. I then got on my knees and bowed down to apologize. In instances like this, I do not know I cannot avoid punishment. 

"I apologize your highness. Please forgive me, I will accept any punishments for neglecting my duties."

I closed my eyes as I anticipate the punishment. Hopefully, if lucky, I get flogged only 10 times. Although only 10, that is enough to leave me in bed for a couple of days. ahhh.. Piping why did you fall asleep, you stupid fool!!

"You are to.." what is it, what am I going to get..

"Your punishment is to properly bath me tonight and for the next three months to learn your duties. You are also to keep me company every night."

No flog, please no flog..Yes no flog!!!

"Yes your highness, your servant humbly accepts." I was so happy to hear that I was not being flogged that I happily accepted his punishment without even listening. Wait what? Do what for the next three months? Did I hear him wrong?

"Yo..your highness, did I hear you wrong, what for the next three months?"

"You are and only you are to bath me for the next three months and accompany me all night and whenever I am back at this mansion. No questions ask. It seems that you are not disciplined enough and need to learn how to properly take care of me, as that is your sole duty."

No no no no no no no!!! Ling is supposed to do it! I am not! I can't! I haven't even assisted you in your bath yet and I can't even think about doing it now, how can I do it everyday for the next three months?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Diwu Wangzi's POV

(He then stood in a cross position with his arms spread apart again)

"Now Ping, un-robe me." What is he waiting for. Has he not learned his lesson yet?

"You are to assist me for the next four months now." Honestly, do you ever learn?

"I am here.. I am here." He then rushed towards me and started to untie my first robe. Oddly, why does it seem that he looks so nervous, why do I feel nervous as he un-robes me, as if I am going to bite him or something. I never felt like this before either, not with those nannies when I was younger nor when Ling bathes me. I kept looking at him as he carefully took off each robe one by one. I can't seem to take my eyes off of him, it just fascinates me. 

____________________________________________________________________________________Piping's POV

I can't help but to close my eyes every time I untie each knot and take off each robe. I am not supposed to see a man naked. I am not supposed to touch a man either as I am still a maiden! I apologize mother, this is inevitable. 

Good, now he has one layer left, the white robe. I think Ling said that I can just take the top off and leave his trousers on. 

"Are you forgetting something Ping?"

"What is it your highness?" I looked to the side as he spoke as he is completely naked from his waist to the top. 

"Look at me Ping when I am talking to you." No!

"Yes your highness, I then stared at his forehead as looking anywhere below that will make me see things."

"Who takes a bath with their white undergarment on? Take my trousers off too." 

Uh. what? I can't! Zhen says that men are cursed there and I am never to look at a man's body, especially their sacred tool. 

"But.. your highness, Ling says that I can leave that on."

"Take it off."