Chapter 9

Hello!! Please like, comment, and subscribe!!! I would love to your feedbacks!

Piping's POV

Piping started to get a little anxiety just as the prince told her to take his trouser's off.

What do I do? He's cursed. What if I get cursed too because of him? Is it as dangerous and ugly as what Zhen said? If I don't do it, i'll get punished. But, if I do do it, I will probably get cursed. 

As Piping was standing there contemplating to herself about what to do, Diwu Wangzi interrupted her thoughts. 

"Ahem.. My loyal servant, why do you always keep your master waiting?" At this point, the prince had a mischievous grin on his face. He took this as an amusement. 

"No your highness, I will obey your orders." 

All right, he is of royalty blood after all, if he is cursed then I can't complain about it as I am just a servant. Our lives are meaningless to the world.

Pingping then thought about how their lives as servants in the palace never belonged them but to their owners. How meaningless their lives are to their owners, being on guard every moment, no matter if they are awake or asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Diwu Wanzi's POV

Why do I feel nervous all of sudden. Ling's done this plenty of times and I've never felt this way. All right..I just need to relax and everything will be ok. I should enjoy this. Ping is not enjoying this at all. This'll teach him.

Just as Piping's pale white hands begin to reach his trousers, he suddenly felt a shock throughout his body. It was like a wave that was sent down his spine and straight to his younger brother. It was suddenly alive and at it's full potential. 

Why at this time? Relax, calm down calm down. 

He closed his eyes as Piping took off his trousers as looking at her will keep his precious tool at its current state. 

As he felt the trousers come all the way off, he stepped into the pool and waited for her to start bathing him.

Diwu Wangzi was so concentrated on calming himself down that he didn't even notice that Piping had her eyes closed until now. 

Why is he not bathing me yet. Hmm did I scare him with my ding-a-ling. Of course I am bigger than the average man because I am of "royalty" but that shouldn't be a problem. Well Ping must be so small because he is so frail and petite...hmmm just like a woman really.. 

His thoughts suddenly changed to Ping. He started to picture how Ping would look like as a woman. Would he be just as beautiful or even more?

What did I just think about? This can't happen? This is not normal!

Just as he realized what he was thinking, he opened his eyes to stop these imaginations.

He saw that Piping was no where near him in the bathing pool. 

She was walking blindly with her eyes closed, both hands reaching out as if she's looking for something. 

"Ping, open your eyes and bathe me! What are you doing? Should I punish you even more?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Piping's POV

I can't help but close my eyes through out the whole ordeal. Well, the sacred tool doesn't seem to be a cursed. Yes, I closed my eyes when taking off his trousers and when entering the pool but I don't feel any pain yet. Is this normal?

"Ping open your eyes and bathe me! What are you doing? Should I punish you?"

She then opened her eyes and noticed that she was no where near the prince. 

"I'm sorry your highness, I 'm coming!" Oh no I have to hurry.

As she tried her best to run towards him in the pool, she suddenly slipped and thought that she was going to fall straight on, face first in the water. She closed her eyes and waited for it to happen. 

"Ping, open your eyes." As she opened her eyes, she realized that her face was on his chest with both of his muscular arms around her. She then lifted her head up and both locked eyes. The prince then started to lean in slowly.....

Closer and closer to her... She started to feel her heart beat. It was beating louder and faster as he leaned in.

________________________________________________________________________________

Diwu Wangzi POV

"Diwu Wangzu!!!!" 

Both broke free from one another and fixed themselves.

What was I about to do just now? Kiss a man?? 

I don't know why I was about to do that but it was in a moment thing. Why did I suddenly do that? Oh no... I hope he doesn't think I'm... one of those man lovers. 

He was looking away at this point, fixing his posture, standing tall, and striking a male dominance pose with his back facing Pingping.

Ok breathe. Just breathe. Maybe he didn't know what I was going to do. Maybe... I don't know...

Ping then grabbed the wash cloth and started to awkwardly scrub his back. Because Pingping too, felt a shock down her spine.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Here you go guys!!! Can't believe some of you are still interested. PLease comment, let me know how you feel about this chapter, and subscribe to me!!!