Chapter 6

Piping's POV

"Uh.. I do not wish to disclose anything as what happens between us is only meant for us to know. I will say that Siping and my love is pure." Great.. Now this makes it as if she really is still a virgin. But is she?

"Sir, please do let me on my way. I am to find a job so that I can come back to claim my woman." Oh please do let me go.

I looked up and see that he is staring at me with those charming eyes all along as I talked. He looked at me for a few seconds, and then turned his face towards Ling while still keeping his gaze on me. His jaw line is so beautiful, how can one have such a defined jaw line. My father's chin and jaw line does not look like that. I don't know if it's because he consumes pork everyday and now looks like one or what, but even then, Zhen does not look like that. I don't know why but his gaze gives me a little feeling to my stomach. It doesn't feel bad, but it makes me a little nervous and I do not know why.

"Ling, take his bags." He then turned his face towards me again. What is happening, why is Ling taking my things?

He then smiled and said,

"Congratulations, you have now been employed by me." With a little smirk of course, as if he was thinking of a mischievous plan. "You are to be my personal assistant that will be by my side at all times as Ling is always busy running my errands. In no time, you will be able to save up enough money to marry her."

"Noo!! But--- I --uh.." What?? Is he kidding me? How can I become your personal assistant, I'm not even a man, I have to go. Nooooo..

"Uh.. no thank you. I would have to decline your generous offer. We barely know each other. I do not want to put this burden on you." You can't just force me to work for you. Who do you even think you are? A royal prince?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Diwu Wangzi's POV

Perfect! I do need a personal assistant to keep me company as I always send Ling to run errands. Plus letting this young man be by my side have its benefits. He will tell me tips on how to make Siping despise me and drop out of the selections. Plus, he can make money to marry that woman since he seems to be in desperate need. Who would refuse to marry their daughter to the personal assistant of the prince? Hah no one! I shall escape from this unfortunate event.

"You cannot and will not refuse. I am the fifth prince." I hate to abuse my power but in this instance, I actually appreciate it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Piping's POV

3 Months later

Ahh.. My usual spot watching the sun after a long day. Every time I stare into this pond and see the koi fishes swimming around just relaxes me. I love how the bench that I am sitting on is painted red, as it's the my favorite and lucky color.

It has been so hard living as the personal assistant of the prince. Actually, even though three months had past, I still can't believe that I am working for him. His mansion is huge as never before seen, he has so many maids and servants so I do not see why he needs me. He has been great to me though, I accompany him in the mornings, and at night when he returns from the palace.

The only problem is that many of his maids and servants are not very fond of me as I came out of no where and became their new "boss." Plus I always have to be careful of my identity and because of that, it makes it difficult to do my business when my stomach calls for it. It even makes bathing difficult, I found that I can only bathe every five days as there are no other opportunities for me to find a private place.

(As Piping got deep into her thoughts one of the maids came to get her attention. At first Piping did not hear what she said. She then looked up and saw that it was Maid Yu. Maid Yu is the old and cranky maid that loves to boss people around.)

"I got word from Ling that Diwu Wangzi is on his way back. It is said that Ling has to run errands so you will have to prepare the lord's bath tonight."

Uh..What? Prepare the bath? I thought we already agreed that I will not being doing such things..

Maid Yu then immediately turned around and started to head towards the kitchen. I had to run towards her to get her attention.

"Maid Yu! Maid Yu!" She then stopped, turned around with her eye balls rolling around and took a big breathe. She then said "What?"

"Maid Yu, is there anyone else that can assist his highness in bathing?" She then walked towards me and got so close that I had to keep taking a step back. As both of her arms hung towards her hips, her face got near mines as she said

"YOU are his personal assistance, YOU are the one that gets paid more, and you are asked to give him a bath. I would LOVE to do it but his highness does not like any women near him. I got rejected once and let me tell you that it wasn't pleasant! So YOU will have to do it." Her breathe smells awful... But u have to concentrate.

"but but.."

"No buts!!" She then turned around and left. What am I going to do now? I can't see him naked, I can't scrub his back. Although I assume that his body is of a perfect creation... (Piping then shook her head when she realized that her thoughts were inappropriate) Ahh no snap out of it, destroy that image in your head Piping! I can't I must not.....(After much thought, piping then came to a realization that there was no escape)

But, I have to...