Chapter 8 : Pretty Solider Sailor Love...Number Two?!

When Worlds Collide

Chapter 8

Pretty Solider Sailor Love…number two?!

(I know I promised to post this sooner, but these mysterious assignments from school pop up out of nowhere and makes me a little frustrated to even write. So I’m sorry you guys! Please forgive me!  And enjoy the story!)

~Everyone’s P.O.V.~

“Transform girls, now!” Luna the small purple cat looked at all five girls including Ami who had no clue how to used Yumi’s powers within her body.

Serena, Mina, Raye, and Lita went first and transformed with their special powers.  Darien also turned into the infamous Tuxedo Mask.

Mars Power!

Venus Power!

Jupiter Power!

Moon Prism Power!

Yumi then appeared beside Ami, who simply smiled at her. While Ami looked a bit freaked out.

“Yumi! Switch places with me please! I don’t know how to use your powers. I don’t think it’s a good idea either. What if your Queen Serenity finds out I’m not you?!”

The small raven haired and purple eyed girl giggled and placed her transparent hand on Ami’s shoulder.

“I’m sure Queen Serenity wouldn’t mind. Besides we don’t have time to diddley dalley! Transform now! Say Love Power! It’ll work, trust me.”

Ami looked at Yumi hesitantly but slowly gulped and closed her eyes holding the special brooch in her hand and keeping it close to her chest.

Love Power!

As Ami transformed into Sailor Love, she felt like she had a power like this inside herself. But was unsure if it was true or not. Either way she felt good.

When she was finished, Ami looked down at her clothes. The hot pink skirt, and two light pink bows on her chest and the back of the skirt looked perfect on her. As for the bow on her head, it was slightly bigger than usual. The straight leg boots that were similar to Serena’s were also hot pink, with a matching diamond in the tiara that all the other girls wore on her forehead. Heart designs were on her boots and also one on in the middle of her bow on her chest.

“Yumi? Why are looking at yourself like that?” Mina asked curiously, causing Ami to look up at the blue eyed long haired blonde.

“Oh. Nothing. No reason.” She chuckled a bit and nervously rubbed the back of her neck.  Luna sensed her discomfort and spoke up once again.

“There’s no time to chit-chat! Now scatter. Fight that negaverse creature! But save the citizen!”

Serena, Mina, Lita, Darien, and Raye nodded and ran off. Ami began to run off along with them. But Luna stopped her for a moment.

“What is your name mysterious one?” Her red eyes filled with curiosity and seriousness.

Ami’s serious purple eyes looked into hers. “I do not know if my name is my true name. But you may call me Ami.”

Luna nodded and Ami ran off to catch up with the others and fight her first creature of the negaverse.

I sure hope I know how to use these special powers…

~Back to Yugi and the gang~

“Where did Serena and the rest go to?!” Tea asked frantic and scared of what we all seen. That girl was not normal. It was like she was possessed by an evil presence of some sort. I felt it, but I don’t know what it was…