Chapter 13 : Dark Shadows

Here's a chapter about what happened to Serena and the rest of the gang while Yugi and his friends were facing Evil Bakura. I'm sorry for the years long update! Things have been very interesting the past several years and now I am back to update this story and many others as I can. Please accept this chapter on my behalf! Enjoy and please vote, comment too! :) 

 ~Everyone's P.O.V.~

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

All of the girls, Darien, and even Luna screamed as they were falling into darkness. The darkness of the shadow realm.

They all kept falling and falling until finally they landed on some cold and hard ground. Lita, Mina, Raye, and Yumi all landed on top of each other. They all groaned in pain. Luna landed on her feet since she was a cat. Darien landed beside the 3 of them, grunting from the impact.

"Ughhhhh." The 4 of them groaned and sat up.

Yumi rubbed her head and got confused looking around the empty black abyss. "Where's Serena?"

Everyone looked around and got worried. But then they all heard a girly scream coming up from the sky. Blonde meatball pigtails were seen, and they grew closer and closer to the ground. Darien stood up quickly and caught her in his arms, but the two of them still fell down to the ground.

"Ow!" Serena said and frowned at first. But she smiled when she realized Darien caught her and took some of her fall to the ground. He grunted and slowly began to pick himself up from the ground with Serena in his arms. He carried her bridal style and let her hop down to her feet.

"Thank you Darien." She smiled and kissed his cheek, but also looked around the darkness. "Where the heck are we?"

"Good question." Raye said and was up on her feet trying to figure out their environment. "I sense an evil presence here."

"Evil Presence?" Serena gulped and began to grow nervous, clinging to Darien. "That's not good."

Just then a evil laughter filled the room. Making Serena scream and squeeze Darien tighter.

Everyone began to look around the darkness searching for the source of the evil laughter. It grew louder and began to be growing closer.....and closer.....and closer.....

Poof!

A purple smoke appeared in front of everyone and then a tall woman with long red hair, a long purple gown with two black crescent moons on the her chest, a black headband, and a black orb scepter that was in her right hand and reached the floor.

"Hello Sailor Brats." The woman sneered and glared at all of the girls, Luna, and Darien.

"Queen Beryl!" Luna exclaimed and glared back at the woman. "What are you doing here?!"

She chuckled and pointed a finger at Serena who was clutching close to Darien in fear.

"I'm here for what is rightfully mine. And to make a end to you Sailor Brats. Nobody is going to get into my way of claiming Earth for my own."

Queen Beryl laughed evily, and scared everyone except Darien, Serena, and Yumi.

Yumi took a step forward and stood in front of everyone in the dark room; feeling unafraid of this Evil woman.

"You will not be claiming anything for your own. Not as long as we are here to protect it!"

The red headed Queen laughed and pointed her scepter at Yumi. "You little one, are a rebellious girl. I like you. Nice and feisty..."