Wedding Day

Jaime POV

I wake up early, I thought to myself omg I'm getting married today to my future wife. I begin to get anxious and nervous but really excited.
I'm marrying my soul mate. Wow

Natalie POV
Been up since 7am, went for an light jog to keep my nerves grounded. I could not wait to marry Jaime. I loved her so much. I care about her so much. If anything ever happened to her I blame it on me.

Jamie POV
All my bridesmaids the two of them along my niece been my flower girl. They were getting their hair done, while I sat there eating my breakfast with champagne.
I watched everyone looking happy, and excited. I don't know why but I feel like getting Natalie's name tattooed on me on my arm. Looking down at my arm. After that I got into my dress.

Natalie POV
My bridesmaids looked all gorgeous in wearing the dresses and their hair and make up. My turn next, after having my hair platted into an bun and added floral band. I just needed to get my dressed.

After both girls get ready, they both ascend to the gardens they were getting married. Jaime goes up the Aisle waiting for Natalie. All her family and friends are here along Natalie's.
After an few minutes Natalie walks up with her father. Jaime begin to have tears coming down from your face. Natalie kisses her face to take the tears away.
They take their vows, they get to kiss and hug tightly. Jaime begins laugh and pulls Natalie down the aisle.
They have an really nice meal, Natalie's brother did the best man speech and Natalie laughed so much she fell off her her chair pulling down Jaime aswell.
After the dinner they have the first dance, they dance to A Thousand years . Jamie looks into Natalie eyes. "I love you so much Natalie. I will protect you from anything and care for you until I die." Natalie pulls her in tightly hugging her and pulls her into an kiss. " I love you too Jamie. Never leave me."
They dance till the morning and finally went to bed to sleep happily.

///Well that's it guys. Vote and comment. If you liked it so much I will make another new story with Natalie with an new character- xx //