Coffee Break Love

// Won't see Natalie in this chapter, mainly Jaime and her best friend James//
Natalie and Jamie have been both working, Jaime and Natalie have been thinking of moving back to Europe since most of their friends are there epically family.
Jaime's brother was getting married in two months back in Ireland in Co Kerry so she has been working hard to get in the perfect shape for the bridesmaid dress.
Natalie has been filming Game of Thrones in Belfast since last week. Jaime was seriously thinking of flying out this weekend to surprise her but she has been having second thoughts.
Jaime finally gets and break from work, James her gay best friend literally you know he was gay from the sway he was, not that he cares. He thinks he's beyonce 's child at heart.
" Sup honey, what's up."handing her an strong coffee. 'Natalie.' " Has she texted you yet." 'Nope' "She's probably busy filming your favourite show." Jamie frowns. "Do you love her though that's what I'm wondering."
'What do you honestly think? Yes I bloody love her. She probably figured it out when we first met her.' James looked smirking. 'You just wanted me to say that so you can hear it coming from me didn't you.' "Yes baby." James laughing. " But hey I'm glad you love her. Still need to introduce me to her brother." Jamie rolls her eyes.

// I have been getting writers block for ages! Need help for ideas for next few chapters! Thank you for reading!//