Moving In

Flash into 2 years

Jaime POV

Natalie and I finally decided to move in together since it's been we been together for 2 years. When we finally move in and settle in I am going to ask her to marry me. I love her so much like I can't stop thinking about her and she's still with me. The last year was bit rough as her ex Andrew came back in the scene and wanted to be with her again. She said no and he got more aggressive with her so I had to step in enough meaning I take an beating for her. I did. We got him arrested and throw in prison for stalking and domestic abuse. Creep.

We decided to move back to London, as most of her work is mainly there, along that it was my chance to finally open my own cafe and food business. I was done working in clothing stores for money to open my own cafe. I wouldn't forget the memories I had with my New York friends they were so good to me. Also I get to see my family more at home in Ireland only flying over within an hour to see them!

Our house, two story building which looks absolutely stunning outside and in the inside is so modern. I just placed our last box into the house. I see Natalie looking around the living area. I sneakily walk behind her and place my arms around her waist holding her. " Can you believe this place is ours" I say kissing the back of her neck. " I do, I always felt we do this" Natalie says turning around to me and placing her hands around my neck " I love you babe" and kissing me.

 Kissing her back and holding her in more. " I love you too" Smiling at her and pushing an strand of her hair back behind her ear. " I was going to do this later on when we settle in here. But fuck it I'm doing this now." Pulling the box out and kneeling. " Natalie would you do the honour and becoming my wife." Looking up at her. She begins to cry she whispers "Yes you idiot I marry you" I get up places the ring onto her hand and pull her in for an embrace and kiss her. 

I can be finally happy. 

Hey all thanks for reading! There is only going to be one more chapter before I finishing the story

Hey all thanks for reading! There is only going to be one more chapter before I finishing the story. I know it's sad but there will be more Natalie Fan Fic soon! <3