Foreword

COPYRIGHT

Austen R.

Flower Girl

Copyright © 2016 (ArtisticAngels) Robyn A

Beautiful Cover by puberty2

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form of by any means, including photocopying or recording, without express written permission from the author.

Any media used in this book is not mine, unless stated otherwise and full credit goes to its creator and owner.

Any thoughts, opinions or views expressed in this book, regarding society, people or other things do Not necessarily reflect those of the author.

THIS book is only on Wattpad and if seen anywhere else please Report it to me via PM or my message board. Thank you. ;)

Started: 7 May 2016
Finished:
This book is a first draft and will be edited once completed concerning grammar and plot.

#JustWriteIt:
This story was inspired by the just write it challenge #OnceUponNow.

Synopsis:

"Why are we always too late? I mean, 
Cinderella couldn't get home on time, Ariel couldn't get her kiss before
sunset and Snow White had taken a bite of the apple before her Prince could save her. They were all just a little too late, just like I was to get to her. But by no means am I a prince anyway." - Nathan Prince

In which two teenagers; A flower Queen and the Pauper Prince bond over a mutual love of Fairytales and Disney, and possibly fall in love.

But Calla, like the Lily could only share her beauty for so long.

And Nathan, could only be play pauper for so long before he had become the Prince.