Chapter 4

hi again guys! here's another chapter!! i really hope you like it!, pleaseeee vote and comment!!! :)

pic of Kelseeeey!!! :D  ------------------------------>

Chapter 4

Kelsey

‘Wow he is so handsome,’I said to myself. Don’t blame me, I saw him almost every day at Leah’s house (his house too) when he came from the Army. Yes, I’m talking about Alvin, he so sweet, caring, loving, look how he treats Leah, oh God, is he crying? How sweet. Well it wasn’t because of the fact that he was crying that was sweet, but he was crying because he was leaving Leah.Yeah Christopher treats me well but, Alvin has that something that I can’t explain. Every time I went to their house, he hugged me and it felt so sweet. He had known me since I was little and treated me really well.

“Kelsey, take care of Leah, she’s not in a good mood right now. She needs you. We’ll be back soon sis,” Christopher said kissing my forehead. I just nodded, but he was right. Poor Leah, what would she do without her brother? Well come on, it didn’t meant that she didn’t have me. Of course she did, she was my best friend! But I knew she loved her brother like crazy. *Happy sigh*

“Hey Leah” I said smiling and hugging her. I felt her hands were cold, which often were when she was feeling nervous or cold. Since it was a pretty sunny day I knew she was nervous and afraid.

“He’ll be OK Leah, God would be with him” I said, smiling reassuringly..

“Yeah… that’s true.. But... Kelsey it’s...it’s a war,”she squeaked and her eyes dilated, “Kelsey why did my Dad do that? Why?” she asked with tears in her eyes.

Sometimes I couldn’t understand why she loved Alvin that much. I knew they were siblings but it wasn’t just that. There was something that maybe she felt, or lived and Alvin was the only one who could help her. However, I still don’t understand.

“I’ll be with you. Do you want me to go to your house?” I asked and she nodded happily, wiping her tears. I knew how to change Leah’s mood and I had to support her, right? Every time when I’m in a bad mood, she cheered me up. It was time to do the same for her, since she rarely changed her mood into a bad one. We got in her parents’ car, I had already asked my parents about going to Leah’s house before going to the airport, so it was fine. Leah was so quiet during the ride and her parents didn’t say a word as well. It was kind of awkward. I knew Leah was mad with them, but who could blame her? If you were a little girl and all you had was your big brother, protecting you from everything, all you would want was him to stay forever right? But her parents sent him to the Army. I really didn’t understand why they did that but I was grateful for that. If it wasn’t that way, I wouldn’t be Leah’s best friend. My parents had done the same to Christopher, but I had spent a lot of time with them. It was not that they didn’t work, they forked out some time to be with me. It was annoying sometimes, but I trusted my parents so much. Leah, on the other hand, didn’t. She said they didn’t give her trust as she would want them to give her. She was a really shy girl, knowing how to have a good time, but at the same time, it was hard to understand her.

“Leah, we have to work tonight, we’ll be back tomorrow afternoon,”Leah’s dad said. His serious tone sent a shiver through my body and at the corner of my eye, I saw Leah’s eyes widening, a tear running down her cheek. She swiped it away fast.

“OK” was all she answered.

“I would stay with her, Mr. Hoffman, if it’s not a problem,” I said smiling at him from the back of the car. He looked up to me from the rearview mirror, and I froze for a moment. Sometimes Leah’s Dad scares me. He had a serious look on his face, and I rarely see him smiling or hugging Leah. I didn’t even see him that much around the house when I was there.