Careuleus Lunae

hey people!!! I hope you like it!! please comment!!! soon I will upload another chapter, but comment and vote!!!! :D

 Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Leah

"I’m so excited for our trip!” I said to the others.

“What trip?” Kelsey asked with a puzzled face. Everybody turned to look at me with a “are you crazy or what?” look.

I sighed. “We have been planning a trip to Terra Nova for months!” I love that place! Since I was little, we hadn’t had the time to go and I’d been dreaming about it for so long.

“Awwww the little girl wants to go to a park to play?” said Christopher, which made me stop thinking. Did he have to use the voice of a little boy and pinch my cheeks? I raised an eyebrow and looked somewhere else.

“OK OK stop it Christopher,” said my brother, who hit him on the head. Ha! Take that! “I do want to go Leah,” said Alvin with a huge smile on his face. “That way we would spend more time together since I’m always in the Army, sis.”

“Great! I’m preparing everything for that day!” I grinned.

“But we still have 1 month, Leah,” Alvin laughed. I knew we had one month but the idea got me so excited! I really wanted to spend some time with Alvin. He was hardly at home. I know that  we fight sometimes, but isn’t that what brothers and little sisters do? I smiled at that.          

“Why are you smiling Leah?” Alvin asked me, poking my cheek.     

“She is thinking about her boyfriend!” said Christopher, which just made Alvin look down quickly at me with a mad look on his face. Thanks Christopher, great!   

“I don’t have a boyfriend, Christopher! Shut up and stop saying that. I don’t bother you because you hook up with every girl you meet!” I said with an evil smile and Alvin laughed at that. Christopher got up, blushing.

“Now who’s the pinky girl, huh?” I said, grinning.

We all laughed and continued watching the movie. By the time the movie was over Christopher and Kelsey already went home. Our parents were always working, so sometimes I just stayed at home to watch movies and talk with Alvin. I really missed him when he has to go and that was why I try to enjoy the most each time we are together. In the middle of the night, I felt Alvin got up, carried me and headed upstairs. He softly put me on my bed and wrapped me with a blanket; he kissed my forehead and left the room. 

Next morning I got up and took a shower, went downstairs and Alvin was doing some exercise.    

“Morning,”I said, walking to the kitchen.

“49, 50…. Oh morning, Leah” Alvin said, smiling. If it wasn’t ‘cause he is in the Army where they make soldiers exercise every morning, I would think that Alvin was exercising just to impress some girl.        

“Want to eat?” I asked while he was drinking some water.

“Nah, I already ate some cereal, thanks.” 

“Did Dad and Mom call?” I grabbed some juice from the fridge.

“Yep, they said that they would come later, but they’ll have to go again because they have to send some important documents,” Alvin answered, grabbing my glass of juice from my hand, and before I could start arguing, the bell rang.

“I told you I was going to do it!”

“Well I came first Turtle!”

Alvin and I looked up to each other with a knowing look.

“Kels and Chris,” we both said at the same time. 

Do we have to listen to all that every morning?

 We knew Kelsey and Christopher since we were kids. Kelsey is Christopher’s stepsister and we have known each other for nine years. I still remembered when Christopher came to our house and introduced Kelsey to us. We were shy little girls, but she ended up staying at my house that night. Since that day, we never parted from each other.

She’s that beautiful girl that has all the guys drooling for her, but even though she like that, she is still a great friend, and she is a happy person. But sometimes getting to know other guys make her shy. I remember, once, she had a crush and when he came to say ‘hi’ she frosted and turned pale, her eyes widening so much it was so funny!  ‘Oh yikes the door’ I thought to myself and went to open it.

“Oh no! You don’t call me like that little girl!” said Christopher.

“Watch me! TUR-TLE!” Kelsey retorted with an evil look on her face and got into the house. I just raised an eyebrow and laughed.

“Come on, Chris.” I moved aside for him to come in.

“Hi Kels.” Alvin hugged her. He looked to Christopher. “Hey man or should I say, Turtle?”

We all laughed. Christopher looked mad.

“Come on, chill man!” Alvin said, and then he turned to me, “Isn’t it late for school, Leah?”

“Nah, it’s just... oh yikes! Kelsey, come on! Let´s go!” I gave a quick hug to the boys before leaving. Thank God we were on time.