Omg What's Going on With My Fave Succubus?

I wonder if this has gone through someone's head because I definitely wouldn't blame anyone if it did. So it's been a month since we left Victoria in her old home in Italy with the almost doppelganger of her best friend. Strong genes ftw tho. Anyway, so this story has almost 6k reads and has over 200 votes, thank you all for that btw!

Moving on to why i haven't updated in a month. There are a few things and i'm gonna list them all right now:

•I just finished my first semester of my junior year in college, so for the past month i was busy with school and finals.

•Now that the school year is over, i'm trying to find a job, which is been a bit challenging since i have no job experience from being  a full time student. #mybad

•I've desperately been trying to create a new cover for this story that i was genuinely happy with, and i finally accomplished that about a week ago.

•I've been working on the spin off of this story, The Witch Who Cried Demon! I've been trying to update regularly for that story, so that it will be caught up to this one. Once it is, i will post the next chapter of TSWCW! My acronyms for this series are super long and very weird. Please go check that out, i have so many ideas for that story, mainly involving the other main for the story, Seth. A little book secret for that one is that the 100 grounders are inspiring the idea of hell, i adore that show but it's also killing me at the same time.

So these are the reasons for the absentee succubus love. I promise i will work as fast as i can on my queen Raya so i can return to the original queen Victoria. All my female leads are queens, even the future ones that i haven't written about. I appreciate you all so much please continue to read and vote for my story and let me know what you think might happen next to our lovely succubus!

 I appreciate you all so much please continue to read and vote for my story and let me know what you think might happen next to our lovely succubus!