Chapter Ten and a Half: The Two Vampires and Their Valentine's Day Mission

(AN:I know this is a day after valentine's day, I decided I want to write one but it was late in the day when I finally got to it. Anyway, here it still is.  This will be in Priscilla's point of view, since last time it was Meredith's. Enjoy!)

"What did you give me to make my heart bleed out my chest?"

Chapter Ten And A Half: The Two Vampires and Their Valentine's Day Mission

-February 14th 2013-

"Seriously a mission on Valentine's Day?"

Meredith and I were currently sitting at a café in the middle Paris. Ironically as we sat in the city of love on a day for love, we did not get to participate in any of the love or any of the naked kind of love either. We were assigned a mission by Meredith's parents, the head of the assassins league.

Meredith sighed. "I am sorry my love, but this how is things are."

I frowned. "Who is this guy we're looking for anyway?"

Meredith dug into the bag that was sitting on the ground next to her chair. She pulled out a folder and whipped it open on the table.

"His name is Pierre Francisco. Someone put a hit on him, doesn't say why. All they said was he comes to this café every Sunday afternoon for crepes."

I sighed. "You know, your parents only put us on the mission because they hate me."

Meredith gave me a small smile. "They do not hate you, they just haven't gotten used to the idea that I am with a woman and not married off to some vampire lord."

I gave her a look. "It's been ninety years Mer."

She sighed. "Look when this is over, we'll do something special okay."

I opened my mouth to say something but before the words could escape my mouth, I saw a man walk into the café that matched the picture of the ugly guy we were hunting down.

"Look who's ugly mug graced our presence." I said motioning to Pierre.

Meredith turned around and looked through the glass at him. He sat down inside as was greeted by a waitress.

I smirked at her. "So how are we doing this love? Good vampire, bad vampire. I'll be the bad vampire of course."

Meredith shook her head. "No, that is too public. We will follow him after he leaves."

I pouted. "I really wanted to be the bad vampire, I never get to be the bad vampire."

She chuckled. "Stop whining my love, I am sure you will have a chance to intimidate someone soon."

I smiled at her and we began to talk about what we wanted to do when this was over. I was thinking a nice bubble bath accompanied by champagne and some lady loving time, but Meredith wanted to go on an actual formal date. I guess we could come to a compromise and do both.

Surprisingly, the man stayed inside the whole day, just sipping on a drink and texting god knows who on his cell phone. The sun was now setting and I was definitely getting impatient and annoyed.

"Seriously, will this guy do something else besides chug down a latte?" I asked Meredith.

She huffed in annoyance. "I agree. What I would like to know is who he has been texting all day."

The sun finally set and the café was lit with beautiful fairy lights. I admit this would have been perfectly romantic if we weren't working. As the clock hit 8pm, a woman walked inside and sat down in front of him. She was wearing a tight black pants, a tight black shirt, a black jacket, and high heeled boots. She had long dark down curled hair. No one mentioned her.