Falling For The Weasley Twins (12)

Okay....I've been gone for.......... like five months... :( I'm sooooo sorry for all of you who waited!  This chapter goes out to you <3 i've recently gone into like..depression with my writing.  I've wanted to start new stories for a while but I'd always give up on them after a day or two.  Plus this book kept haunting me, I think its time I finished it :)

Chapter Twelve:

"Emma wake up!" Massie shouted.

My eyes snapped open and I look around the room. 

"We're going to be late for class." Massie said.

I slowly started coming to my senses.

"Massie I don't care, I want to lay here." I said.

Massie looked at me like I was insane.

"YOU?? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU EMMA???" Massie shouted.

"No, just a broken heart." I said rolling over onto my face.

"What happend?" Massie asked.

I told her the whole story.  All of it.

"Fred did that to you??" Massie shrieked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"Come on Emma, show him that you don't care." Massie said.

"No, I just want to lay here." I said.

"Emma."

"Massie."

"That's it." Massie said.  She takes my feet and drags me out of my bed.  I collapse on the floor.

"Ow!  You're trying to make me feel better not kill me!" I complain.

"Oh you'll live.  Stop whining." Massie said as she tossed me my robes.

"I'm not getting dressed." I said.

Massie thought for a moment.  "Go naked, good idea.  That way he knows what he's missing." Massie winked.

"That's sick." I said heading to the bathroom. 

I looked at myself in the mirror.  To be honest I didn't see much.  I scrubbed my face down and dried it off.  I took in a deep breath and exhaled.

"You can do this Emma." I told myself.

"Did you fall in or something?  Let's go!" Massie calls.

I take in another deep breath and pull my robes on.  I look at myself one more time then I leave.

I see Fred sitting in the common room, a troubled look on his face.

"Massie..." I say.

"If you don't get your butt down there I will throw you down the stairs." Massie said.  Wasn't she just a ball full of sunshine.

I raise my head high and walk down the steps, my stomache churning as I do so.

"Emma!" Fred says and dashes over to me.  "Emma, please talk to me.  Whatever I did I'm sorry."

 "It doesn't matter okay?" I snap.  He doesn't even know what I feel towards him...

"So, we're cool?" Fred asked.

I nodded, even though I didn't mean it. 

I see George come down the stairs, his hair messy and unbrushed.  He notices me and starts coming my way.  Massie must have noticed too because she left in a hurry.

"I think I hear Vanessa calling my name!" Massie said and fled.

"Hey." George said.

"Hey." I said containing my blush.

"Massie left awfully quick."

"She's Massie." I sighed and smiled.  George nodded.

"So uh...I should probably go down to breakfast." I said turning to leave.

"Bye!" George said leaving.

Someone grabbed my arm.  I was expecting it to be George but when the person spun me around I was surprised to see Fred. 

"Emma." Fred said.

"I said we're cool Fred.  Don't worry."

"No, there's something I have to tell you." Fred said looking serious.

"W-what?" I asked nervous.

Fred stared at me, his eyes looking directly into mine.  My heart thudded in my chest as the silence grew longer.

"You have toothpaste on your face."

"What?!" I asked.  "Where?" I asked him.

"On your lips, let me get that for you." Fred said.  What he did next made my world shine brighter than the sun.

He kissed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there, frozen.  Fred looked at me, he didn't say anything and just left.  I wanted to move, go down to the dining area, collapse to the ground, something.  I couldn't, my legs were frozen in place along with the rest of my body.  My mind swirled with questions.

As happy as I felt I now had a problem.  Who will I choose?  Fred, or George?

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if that sucked I'm a little rusty with the writing.  I actually forgot most of my story and had to go back and re-read a few chapters ._.  Please comment and vote!  It would mean everything to me.  I don't care if you comment with a <3 or whatever just comment so i know people are out there reading this /: again sorry for the sucky chapter, I'll try making the next one more exciting :)