Dinner

I wont say much but thanks to all my fans who vote and comment <3.

Recap :

Looking back Ian gives me and encouraging hug and one of his famous smiles and i set off toward my house door .

walking up the drive way many thoughts are running through my mind .

what if my parents kick me out ?

what if Dylan is here ?

what if ?

only chance is that i had to open this door and stand strong and not break down and cry.

but before I can open the door ,its opened for me to reveal the one person in this planet  I DONT

 Chapter 10

If you smartly guess it was Dylan that opened the door then you would be awesomely right !

You would think it would be super awkward tension and hate flowing between us but it was the exact opposite, but all I felt was love and butterflies flittering in my stomach.

 But our moment was cut short when I heard my parents voice .

“Kya ,is that you ?”

Tearing my eyes away from Dylan’s I yell back “yeah Mom its me”

 “ where the hell have you been”

“I was umm ..”

But before I could reply I heard ethan’s voice reply for me .

“Uhmm sorry MR.&Mrs.matiago she was catching up with me”

“OH ! Ethan honey  what are you doing here honey ?”

“well my parents got transferred and we moved here and I thought I might surprise kya”

The assessment of the situation running through my parents mind seeing if they believ a lick of what he is saying and apparently they did because they started going down memory lane .

Moving out of the door way and away from Dylan I walked inside and sat mybag down and made my way to the heavenly smell that was coming from the kitchen .

I mean seriously a girl gotta eat!

Walking to the fridge grabbing a glass of water but the words I heard next made me drop my glass completely in shock .

“honey get about 8 plates because we will have two guest”

“Who??”

“Dylan and Ethan”

“WHATT!!!!”

______________________________

okaee guys i know its short but im at the libary and my time is almost up !