im just the new girl not some werewolfs mate[2]

Okaee guys I have even reads that's good enough for me I understand if u don't got yet because well I have ha thatch to vote for but yeah anyways I was bored at home so here the story !!

(Kya's pov)

As soon as me and my sis pull up at school ofcourse everyone is staring at us I mean were fresh meat .

I step while I'm still memorized at how huge the school is and knowing for a fact that I am gonna get lost ,I realize that my sis has already gotten out the car and is already walking towards the gigantic school.

Well there goes my help !

I step out the car and I guess you could say its was a movie moment because when I stepped out the wind blew my hair and I felt like I was moving in slowmo . I walk past a bunch of buff guys and you can see the lust written all over there faces I tease them a Lil and wink at then I'm off to the office to get my schedule .

If I knew where that was !

As everyone is doing there daily routine and talking to friends I am standing in the middle of the hallway looking complete lost .

"Hi" said a kinda squeaky voice . I turn around to be face to face with a dark brown haired girl who looked really peppy but nice .

" Hi" I reply .

"You must be new here"

" Yeaa , is it that obvious "

"Kindaaa Hahaha " " but that's Okaee are u looking for the office ??"

" Yeaa I need to pick yo my schedule "

" well good thing I'm apart of the student council and I have a meeting this morning or you should have been left here helpless "

" Ahahahha I appreciate the help, my guardian angel"

"You you know never caught your name " I asked curious

" Jennifer maltz" I like it ,short simple and sweet just like her !

" I like it, my name is Kya mantiago" she giggled

" what's so funny ?"

" k& j like the alphabet"

" Hahaha Yeaa its like we were destined to be friends "

As me and Jennifer head to office we get to know each other.

I found out she is the kidder child in her family, she is the student body president, and she us also involved in pom ( kinda like cheer but more dance less flips ) .

I tell her about me and how we move a lot and how I Am the youngest in my family , andhow this year is kinda breaking out of my shell year which she congratulated me on that and told me that we had to go shopping ,boy was I looking coward to that I had so many innatractive clothes that if I was gonna do this I need some new clothes ASAP !

We finally mal it to the office and when I open thw door out walkes the same guy i saw earlier this morning ,the same beautiful baby blue eyes and broad shoulders and shaggy brown hair with blond hilights,and the same gorgeous plump lips that looked so inviting ------

I guess he notice me checking him out because he gave this hottest looking smirk ever .

" H- - h hi " this guy had me studdering?? Wow !

" well hello to you to " he said with the most soothing voice ever .

I saw him checking me out his eyes grazing over my body and bulging at my boobs and ass . I blushed realizing that he was checking me out and liked what he saw apparently .

" ach-mm, don't wanna break up this little whatever this is but Dylan if you don't mind moving I have a meeting to get to and she needs to get her schedule "

" oh Yeaa sorry sis " snapping out his trance at the sound of his sisters voice .

" let's go ky " she said a little annoyed .

"Kaee." I followed her into the very nice looking office . As we are about to turn a corner I hear hear a voice

" hey wait "

I turn around toward Dylan and realize how close we are and and literally smell his cologne which is intoxicating .

" umm do u wanna hang out later " did he just ask me on a date ?!!!! But wat if he just means it just as friends :( well I mean why pass up on the opportunity !

" sure " and with that go and find his sister and just to tease him I sway my ass a Lil bit and I can pretty much feel his eyes on my ass .

I am so happy he can't see my face ,because I am blushing and going like I just won the lottery .

***********

Okaee guys I need some feed back!! And make sure u read !

Also I want a really cool cover but I'm not good with stuff like that I am gonna try and get some pics of who I want as my charters and a really cool cover!

Anyways I'm out my peeps<------ I'm such a geek :)