you are slowly coming to a end

*****OKKKK I am soooooooo sorry for updating so late ! it was my first week of school so i was doing alot ! and if you ask me the school week SUCKED ASS ! I eat lunch by myself now !!!!! :((((((( anyways I have a feeling you guys are gonna like this chap :)))) ***** 

_________________________________________________________________________

                                                   THE NEXT DAY 

                               { Roc's room }

  *Alyssa and Roc were sleeping on Roc's bed and Roc had just woke up and Briana was still sleeping* 

Roc : *smiles and smooths at Briana's hair and kisses her on her forehead* 

Briana : *ywans and openes her eyes to see a shirtless Roc with and smiles on his face and she smiled back at him * goodmorning 

Roc : morning my love .. you ready for school ? 

Briana : *frowns* not really but I guess I gotta go 

Roc : its gonna be a good day I promise 

Briana : *smiles* I bet it is 

Roc : can I ask you something .. 

Briana : anything 

Roc : are you still leaving to New York next week ? 

Briana : *sighs* I don't know ... i have to talk to Ariana about this because we were going to leave together but i don't know if she is still up to it 

Roc : *frowns and nods his head slowly * ohh .. 

Briana : but lets not think of that right now *takes Rocs hand and smiles* 

Roc : *smiles* alright *kisses Briana's hand * lets get ready for today 

                               { Princeton's room } 

   *Ariana wakes up and Princeton is sleeping , Ariana gets up and takes a shower , when she was done she got dressed and strightned out her hair then curled it and put a bow in the back of her hair * 

HER OUTTFIT IS IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW !!!! 

Princeton : well don't you look all pretty *smiles* 

Ariana : *blushes* why thank ya ! now its your turn to get all sexy for me ! 

Princeton : *laughs* oh so now im sexy ? 

Ariana : boy stop teasing me you know you were always sexy *smiles* 

Princeton : *laughs* my bad baby *  gets up from the bed and kisses Ariana on her cheek and goes to take a shower *

Ariana : *goes into the living room* 

                                   { In the living room}

Ariana : *walks in and sees Katelyn and Prodigy sitting on the couch laughing and talking* top of the mornin to ya ! 

Prodigy : mornining besti !! 

Katelyn : besti ?? shes MY besti ! 

Prodigy : well I was her besti first ! 

Katelyn : well she likes me better ! 

Ariana : *rolles her eyes playfully and goes into the kitchen to make herself cereal while Prodigy and Katelyn were still going at it *

Alyssa : *runs in the living room * I am up !!!!!