here we go again ...

*****SOOO TM is kinda making me sad with what they are saying about Roc's relationship with his girl .. to be honest I was a a little upset for like 2 min when i first found out he had a girl friend .. but then I was like wait .. why am I upset ? He is 16 for crying out loud ! He is getting older and of course he is going to be getting into girls .. I mean even RayRay said that they are talking to girls that they can get in a realationship with. So I just hope for the best for him and his girl and I am HOPING that she isn't just using him to get attention because if she is TM IS A ARMY and she WILL pay the price if he hurts him in any type of way -_- just saying now I am also hearing that Prodigy has a girl and I also saw him kiss some girl soo .. GO PRODIGY !!!<3 And I am happy for him and like I said if she hurts him in any type of way TM IS A ARMY and she will pay          -_- now let's get back to the story ^.^ ***** 

_______________________________________________________________________

                                               THE NEXT DAY 

                                      { RayRay's room } 

Alyssa : *wakes up and notice she was not in her room ... she looks around and she sees that RayRay was sleeping next to her and he had the only smile on his face. she qucikly got out of the bed and went to go open the door*

RayRay : where you going ?

Alyssa : to my room 

RayRay : can you just stay here with me 

Alyssa : I don't think that's a good idea 

RayRay : why 

Alyssa : because we are not together and im not planning on to anytime soon and I don't want to give you the wrong impression 

RayRay ( P.O.V. : well that hurt a lot .. ) but what about the kiss last night ?

Alyssa : *sighs* RayRay I still like you and love you a whole lot but I don't think it will be healty if we get back together 

RayRay : I love you a lot Alyssa and I would do anything to be with you again .. just please give me another chance

Alyssa : I have been through to much to get hurt by another boy again * walks out the room* 

RayRay : what does she mean ? 

                                          { Prodigy's room }

Prodigy : *wakes up and sees that Katelyn is still sleeping* aww she is so cute when she is sleeping *kisses her on her forhead* I am going to make breakfast for her *gets up out of his bed and goes into Princeton's room and sees that Ariana and Princeton is still sleeping* Princeton wake up !

Ariana : ... *doesn't wake up* 

Princeton : *sucks his teeth and moves around and looks at Prodigy*  what the hell you want ?!

Prodigy : yesshh looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Princeton : yes because you woke me up ! what do you want 

Prodigy : I want Katelyn to have breakfast in bed

Princeton : (P.O.V. : I really m about to kill this kid ) then go make her breakfast the fuck you waking me up for ?

Prodigy : *laughs* you know i don't know how to cook .. soooo I wasss wonderiinngggg if you can do the work for me *smiles*