I am that nija type tho !!! ^.^

*****REALLY ? people now messing with Princeton cousin  ? Come on now what has she ever done to us ?  and then Prodigy's mom getting sick because of all the drama her son is going through? { that's what i have been told} that is just some fucked up shit .... To be honset I think MB is gonna start to get RREEALLLYYY ( even thought i bet they already are ) mad at us because of all of the drama we caused soooo I think we need to chill a little ... anways back to the story ... :( *****

_______________________________________________________________________

                                             { At lunch} 

RayRay : the fuck you doin here ?!!! 

Drake : ayyeee bo need to curse my man 

Roc : yo just back the fuck off we don't need no drama to start 

Drake : I am afriad that is not gonna happen *smirks* 

Ariana : YOOOO !!!!! WHY THE FUCK YOU HERE YOU SON OF BITCH NOBODY LIKE YOU WHY YOU WANNA START SHIT ?? LIKE NIGGA LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE !!! 

Drake : Bitch who the fuck you think you yelling at ?! 

Princeton : *steps in Drakes face * WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING MY GIRL A BITCH YOU PEICE OF SHIT !!! BOUNCE MY NIGGA NOBODY WANT YOUR STD ASS UP IN HERE !!! 

Ariana,Briana,Kate,Prod,Ray,Roc,&Alyssa : OOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Kenth : *comes in * the fuck going on ?? 

Roc : Bitch yo ass here to ??? damn you guys must want another beat down 

Davon : *comes in * you would of thought my nigga ! 

Alyssa : take ya dusty asses somewhere else with your bullshit *gives them the middle finger* 

Ariana,Briana,Roc,Prince,Prod,Ray&Kate : OOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! 

Drake : ohhhh I remeber you *smiles* you the bitch I almost fucked right ?? 

RayRay : oh hell naw !!!!! *goes to punch Drake in his face but Princeton and Prod held him back* 

Malaysia : *runs over to them * babe the hell going on ?? 

Ariana : Malaysia tell your ugly ass boo to get out faces *rolles her eyes* 

Malaysia : bitch you the fuck you think you are ?? 

Ariana : *gets in her face* who the fuck you think you are calling me a bitch hoe ! bow down and kiss my feet you bitch you ain't shit !!!! 

Briana&Prince : well damn .. 

Drake : YOU THE HOE MOTHERFUCKA !!!! DON'T TALK TO MY GIRL LIKE THAT

Princeton : DON'T CALL MY GIRL A BITCH !!!! *punches him in his face* 

Davon : ohh naww !!!! *goes up to Prince to punch him .. he swings at him but Prince grabes his fist and with his other hand he punches Davon in his face* 

RayRay : *runs to Drake and tackles him on the floor , he gets on top of Drake and punches him non stop , Kenth goes to Punch RayRay but Roc ran to him tackled him to the floor and started beating the shit out of him* 

Malaysia : *looks at Ariana * HOE THIS ALL YOUR FUALT !!!! *runs to Ariana and tackles her to the floor* 

Ariana : *she turns her over and gets on top of her and she keeps punching her in the face and kept banging her head on the floor*

Random teacher : STOP !!!!!!! *pulls Ariana off of Malaysia and got the boys to break up * ALL OF YOU GUYS HAVE DETENTION !!!!!!

RayRay : fuck that shit ! i ain't going to no damn Detention