Chapter 12

"How is that possible I was pregnant. Oh no. My baby. What happened to my baby." This can't be happening. I couldn't have been out for 6 months. There's no way. What happen to my baby?

" We had to give you a C-section. I'm terribly sorry Caroline. Chris is holding one of your baby's."

"Let me see my baby." I say and Chris hands me the little boy in his hand. He is so cute. "Hey baby. I'm your momma, and I love you so much."

"Wait one of my baby's, what do you mean one?" I say. What do they mean one. I don't understand.

"You were pregnant with twins. We could never see the second one cause she was always hiding behind the other one." He explains. I had to kids. Twins. A girl and a boy. Holy fuck.

"Where is she?" I ask. This is something else. I don't understand. This is so confusing. "What's her name?"

"We'll I didn't name her cause I figured you'd want to be awake when I did." Chris says.

"What do you plan on naming her?"I ask. We never talked about a girl name. We always thought we were having a boy.

"I was thinking of naming her Mykaya. Do you like that name?" He asks.

"I love it. Where is she?" I ask. I have twins. And I want to hold them. I love them already.