Chapter 1

I'm not perfect. Who is honestly? I don't think there is a single person who could consider them self to be that "perfect person." I've had my fair share of mistakes and I don't pretend to be. I'm not a fake bitch. I don't care if you don't like me that's not my damn fault.

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 20. Yeah that's "not right" but I don't give a shit. He's a good man. Yeah I know what your all thinking how could she be with someone who's that much older then her. He's my superhero. He treats me like his princess and he has a kid. It's a little boy. He's 4. His name is John. Oh by the way did I mention I'm having his baby?

4 months to be exact. I got myself a cute little baby bump. I'm his little blondie. He's so tall compared to me. His 6'5 to my 5'0. We've been together since I was 15 almost 2 years. This pregnancy wasn't planed. But what can you do? We're young and in love. I've been living with him for the past year. You'd think he'd be sick of coming home everyday to me. Yes he works. He drops me off at school and goes to work then picks me up when it's over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm going to update every week. So vote, comment, message me if you have any suggestions. Feel free to tell me your honest opinion. Don't be to hash please guys.

Lots of love,

Cheyenne