Chapter 11

*what day is it?*

I try to open my eyes but they won't open. I can hear someone crying next to me. They have my hand in there's. I try to squeeze it but I can't.

"Doctor!!" I hear someone screaming.

"Yes sir?" He asked him.

"Her heart rate picked up and she squeezed my hand. Why ain't she opening her eyes?" I think that was Chris or my dad. Wait Chris is here. Why? I thought he didn't care. He didn't answer Mary Ann. I flutter my eyes but there's this blinding light. I close them once again.

"We'll she's waking up alright. She just opened her eyes. Dim the lights some so it ain't so hard for her eyes to adjust." The doctor says. I keep trying. If that's Chris he must care. But he'll need me to tell him my past. I don't think I'm ready to tell him of my past. Of why I was with Mary Ann. I just hope he still loves me afterwards.

I finally get my eyes open. The first set of eyes I see are these beautiful green eyes that I love so much.

"Chris?" I whisper. I need a drink my throat is so dry and scratchy.

This is so weird. It don't look like Chris but he has the same green eyes. He looks so young. Maybe a month or two old. His eyes are brighter. And he has blonde hair with red flecks in it.

I turn over and see the doctor.

"How long was I out?" I barley managed to get that out. It's hard to talk. I felt like I was how forever. But at the same time I feel like it's been an hour.

"Caroline, sweetie you've been out for 6 months." The doctor says.