Chapter 16 ~ Songs&MakeOutSessions.

***Lexi's POV***

I skipped merrily into Simon's office in LA.

"Simone, Simon, Simone, Simon!" I sang cheerfully and Simon chuckled lightly, i sat down and handed him the song lyrics.

"Ok, Beautiful Liar is one of your collaboration songs, any ideas who that'll be with?" Simon asked, scanning over the lyrics.

"Erm, Beyonce maybe?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs nervously. Beyonce is literally a goddess!

"Ok, i'll get that sorted for you." Simon replied, typing some things into his Ipad. I was astonished that he could actually get Beyonce to duet with me, i let out a small squeal of excitement.

"The second collaboration, One and The Same, you asked for Selena Gomez, well she's agreed to do it. Sneaker night is perfect and Roar is probably my favourite song yet." Simon quickly spoke.

"Ok, urm, the production team have started producing the music for all of the songs on my album, i've listened to them and they all sound really good." I noted and Simon also typed it out.

"Thats all good then, which two songs would you like to release as a single?" Asked Simon and i sat back in my seat slightly, going through the possibilities.

"The Way and put your hearts up." I stated proudly, those were two of my best songs on the album.

"Ok, the track list is as follows." I was told by Simon as he handed me a piece of paper.

'1. Honeymoon Avenue

2. Baby I

3. Right There (feat. Big Sean)

4. Tattooed Heart

5. Lovin’ It

6. Piano

7. Daydreamin’

8. The Way (feat. Mac Miller)

9. You’ll Never Know

10. Almost Is Never Enough (feat. Nathan Sykes)

11. Popular Song (feat. Mika)

12. Better Left Unsaid

13. Sneaker Night

14. Beautiful Liar (feat. Beyonce)

15. One and the Same (feat. Selena Gomez)

16. I knew you were trouble

17. Pressure

18. I Miss You

19. Last Friday night (TGIF)

"Simon there's 19 songs on my debut CD, cant we do what Katy Perry did, release a CD then a couple of months release another CD with extra songs on?" I queried.

"That's a perfect idea. What songs do you want to be on your debut CD?" Asked Simon, handing me a pen. I put a large circle around tracks 1 to 12 and handed them back to Simon,  he began composing a Email and before i knew it i was in the studio. I sat on the stool, placing the large over ear headphones on my head. Positioning the microphone, the producer gave me a thumbs up and i nodded, the music to 'Better left unsaid' started.

'I told you once get out my life

I dont need ya, ill be alright

But some things are better left unsaid

So tell the truth, and hit me hard