Chapter 12 ~ I Missed You...

*** Lexi's POV ***

It's one week before the tour starts. Management have accepted my natural personality and it turns out I'm a huge Role model for standing up for what I believe in. I have also met all the boys families and their lovely. I haven't seen Cody since i first went to America for the YCA so I'm missing him like crazy. Niall has to go to the airport because he was picking his mum up and begged me to go with him. I was now getting dressed. I put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans, my over sized new york baseball top and my black loafers. My eye make up was natural and my lips were pink. I put on my usual bracelets and my Paris necklace. My eyes wandered down to my finger, where the infinity ring Cody had gave my was firmly placed, i smiled slightly at the memory of when he gave me it.

"LEXI COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" Niall Irish accent called, breaking me out of my thought.

"COMING!" I shouted back, picking up my black raybans on the way.

"Right lets goo!" Niall chirped running towards his car and rolling over the bonnet James Bond Style.

"Oh Nialler, i do love you!" I cooed climbing into the car. We drove towards the airport, singing stupidly out of tune, earning dirty looks considering the windows were down. Once we had pulled into the airport carpark, i un-buckled my seat belt and stepped out of the car. Me and Niall walked into the entrance of the airport, scanning various signs.

"Er Niall, what gate is your mum arriving at?" I asked, looking at the signs again.

"Oh urm, she said to meet her at the entrance." Niall replied. 15 minutes later and Nialls mum still wasn't here. I looked around the airport for any sign of her. But something else caught my eye. I familiar figure walking towards us, A medium blue suitcase in his hand. Then i realised who it was.

"OMG CODY!" I screamed running up to him.

"Hey baby!" Cody said, wrapping his muscular arms around me, my arms flung around his neck and i took in his scent.

"I missed you!" I mumbled into his shoulder, as we released each other from our embrace.

"Missed you to beautiful." Cody replied, slinging an arm around my shoulder. We walked towards Niall who had a smug smile on his face.

"You planned this didn't you?" I asked Niall and he nodded.

*

*

Cody has went to his hotel now, but he said he's picking me up later because he's arranged a date. for us. I was stood in my walk-in-wardrobe looking at my dress rack, deciding on what to wear. Cody said to wear something gorgeous.After what felt like an hour, i finally decided on a short puffy purple dress, the top half was decorated in silver diamanteS and the bottom half puffed out. I then moved over to my shoe closet and easily paired the dress with a pair of black suede platform heels. I placed the dress and shoes on my bed and went to take a bath. I filled the bath up with hot and cold water, stepping in when the temperature was right, once i was done in the bath i got out and dried myself. I sat on my bed and painted my nails a glittery purple and waited for them to dry i put my hair into a low ponytail and tied it with a capsule clip. After that i done my usual foundation and put some mid tone purple eyeshadow on my eye lids and added a black cat eye flick with liquid eye liner. I then put on some bright pink lipstick and went to get dressed and picked up my black clutch. I put my phone and some lip gloss and blush in there and walked downstairs. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 6:55pm and Cody said he would be here at 7. 

There was a knock at the door, i stood up and straightened out my dress and walked over to the door. I opened it and stood there looked a very handsome Cody, dressed in a Suit and Bow Tie.

"Hey Lexi, You look absolutely stunning." Cody complimented, pecking my cheek.

"You look pretty good yourself babe." I replied as we intertwined our hands. I shouted a goodbye to the boys and followed Cody into the limo.

"So you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"We're going to a fancy restaurant babe." Cody told me, squeezing my hand lightly. We arrived out the restaurant and i found my mouth agape slightly.

"Cody! This is the poshest restaurant in London!" I exclaimed and he smiled. The driver opened the door and Cody helped me out. There was paparazzi behind barriers and a red carpet leading up to the restaurant. Me and Cody walked hand in hand. 

"Reservation for 2, under the name of Simpson." Cody said to the man. The man scanned through his reservation book and ticked something off.

"Ah, here we are, Simpson." The man told us. "Luca, over here!" He called, then a young man who looked around 19 came over, he had short spiky brown hair, brown eyes. I must admit, he was very good-looking.

"Right this way, i'll show you to your table." Luca told us and we followed him through the restaurant. We were seated in a corner at the back to give us more privacy. There was a couple of celebrities here whom we stopped and had a quick hello to. We sat down and the table was set up nicely, with single red rose in a thin vase in the middle of the table.

*

Me and Cody are now on our way back to Cody's hotel, its around midnight so i've decided to stay at Cody's. I dropped the boys a text and they said ok. I walked over to the bed and led under the cover, about 5 minutes later Cody walked in, in his boxers. I bit my lip slightly, admiring the view. Cody climbed in bed and wrapped when of his toned arms around my waist, he planted a small yet loving kiss behind my ear.

"Night Beautiful, I love you." Cody whispered and i smiled.

"I love you to babe, night." I replied. I turned the lamp off and sleep descended me...

A/N

Hello!

Shortish chapter, but Sorry, im actually writing 5 fanfics at the minute. But hey, check out my other books. Sorry if its a bad chapter - writers block, but at least i updated :)

External Link: Lexi's Airport Outfit...

YouTube Video: I Missed You ~ Joshua Radin

Photo: Lexi's date outfit

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD

SHARE

FAN

LOVE CHOOS!<3 <3