Chapter 10 ~ Testing out my new look

*** Lexi's POV ***

I scanned my new section of my wardrobe that Management provided, with clothes to match my new personality. I chose a black bandeau, black leather blazer style jacket, black denim leather look shorts and black kitsch couture Jessie stud booties. I put my bracelets on and my infinity ring Cody gave me. My nails were already painted black with with small gold balls. I curled my newly died hair, it starts of dark brown and it gradually gets lighter ending up blond at the bottom. My eyes were natural with false eye lashed and i put on my Mac Summer 2013 riri red lipstick on. I grabbed my bag and RayBan arista and walked downstairs. No one knows about my new personality and no one is aloud to know except management so the boys are in for a surprise.

"Are you boys ready?" I asked walking into the kitchen and picking up an apple.

"Yeah!" Louis chirped.

"Um, what are you wearing?" Liam asked.

"Clothes." I replied bluntly.

"Not many." Zayn muttered.

"Well, i fancied a change. So lets go!" I told them, motioning to the front door and they nodded.

*

We were walking around London and my phone vibrated, i looked at it and it was a text from management.

~ Management:

Hello Lexi,

We have your first publicity stunt. You are going to go for a swim, in a fountain. Remove your shoes, shorts and jacket and go for a swim. Go nuts.

Management

~

I looked at the text and seen the fountain they were on about and started running towards it. I removed my shoes and jack on chucked them on the floor, putting my phone in my bag.

"Lexi, what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Going for a swim." I said simply, removing my shorts, lucky for me I'm wearing my nice underwear. I climbed into the fountain, the cold water hitting my body. I splashed around and people started stopping and taking pictures. I laughed, jumping out of the fountain, walking round taking pictures with people - mainly boys. It was a fairly hot day so my skin dried quickly i placed my shorts back on and put my shoes in my bag, i slung my jacket over my arm and walked back to the house, the boys following closely.

*

"LEXI WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Louis shouted.

"I was just having some fun." I mumbled.

"FUN YOU HUMILIATED US!" Louis shouted again, his face turning red, his fist clenching till they were turning white. This Louis, scared me.

"Louis c..calm down!" I stuttered.

"CALM DOWN! NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU DRESS LIKE A SLUT, ACTED LIKE A SLUT! WHATS CODY GONNA THINK!" Louis spat, his face close to mine.

"Louis, y..your scaring me." I whispered quietly as he gripped my wrists and i whimpered at his touch, his grip getting tighter.

"L..louis, your hurting m..me." I whispered, tears falling from face. 

"Louis, let go of her." Harry told him, gripping Louis shoulder, but Louis shrugged his hand off.

"YOU DISGRACE ME!" Louis yelled, throwing my body to the floor. I sat there, my head in my hands.

"I..im sorry Louis, im s..sorry everyone." I stuttered running upstairs. I walked out onto the roof and sat on one of the chairs, looking out to the view. I though popped into my head. I run into my room and picked my guitar and song book up. Also picking my cigarettes and lighter up on the way. I haven't smoked since that night that Zayn caught me. I walked back onto the roof, picking out a cigarettes and lighting it, taking a few puffs, it felt so good, i knew i was addicted again. I picked up my guitar and placed it on my lap, strumming a few chords, i put my guitar down and sang a few words.

'Theres a stranger in my bed, theres a pounding in my head, glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool...'

I moved my head to a slight rhythm and carried on singing some more lyrics.

*

The sky was dark now, but London was lit up. I looked at my song book, stubbing out my 3rd cigarette of today and looked at some of the songs i've written. One stood out, i remember writing this song, when i was feeling down, worthless and alone. When i moved to the orphanage. I never put any music to it, so i picked my guitar up and played a slow tune...

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

[Chorus:]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

[Chorus:]

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do, I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me, yeah

[Chorus:]

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it OK
I miss you

A/N

Ok, so the party song is Last Friday Night (TGIF) By Katy Perry and the Song at the end is When Your Gone - Avril lavigne. All rights go to them..

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Photo: Lexi's Outfit.

Video: When Your Gone - Avril Lavigne (i know its a piano that plays but Lexi is a guitarist)

LIKE/VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD

FOLLOW

Love Choos!~ <3