Neko! Nordics x Reader

It was winter time. The yards and houses were caked in white snow and snowflakes fell from the sky. Icicles hung everywhere like decorations nature put by themselves. It was a beautiful winter wonderland and Christmas was around the corner. I snuggled my nose under my scarf and smiled under it, admiring nature's beauty. A cold breeze slapped my face, causing shivers down my spine.
I heard some voices probably from small children around here, but I thought they were those annoying neighborhood kids who always spray painting on people's houses.
I growled at the thought and continued to keep walking. I felt a small tug and turned around.
"Hello!?"
I looked down and saw five little boys who were red from the cold. They also had cat features as well..
One with icy blue eyes and glasses was in front and seemed to shield them from any expected attacks from me.
I caught my breath and bent down to their level, softening my gaze.
"Hello there.." I spoke. one with crazy blonde hair peeked out from the light blue eyed boy and confronted me.
"We need a home.. And we thought of asking you..." He said.
"Ah okay.. Tell me your names please?"
"Oh yeah. I'm Denmark, the one with glasses is Sweden, the one with the curl is Norway, white haired boy is Iceland, and the one with the white hat is Finland."
I waved my hand and thought it over.
"That's cool you guys are countries . and nekos, too! But sure I'll let you crash at my place down the road."
"Thank you!" He smiled at me and followed with his friends behind him.

A few years later

"Sweet freckled jesus, Berwald you're freaking tall!!" I measured me and him back to back. He was a few centimeters taller than I was.
He gave me a small smirk and shrugged.
"Gr'wth sp'rt.."
He walked off to play around with Finland passing by Denmark, Norway, and Iceland putting up a puzzle piece together.
I picked up my book 'Hunger Games: Mocking Jay' and continued to read where I left off. A few minutes later I checked on how they were doing so far.
"Wait.. One.. Two.. Three.. Four.."
"FIVE!!"
Denmark gave me a suprise hug and thudded his tail against the sofa happily.
I laughed and hugged him tighter.
"You feline cheeseball!!" I ruffled his blonde hair and kissed his cheek.
He looked into my eyes and saw them spark. It was a spark that I always loved and adored.

Many more years later

I came home from a meeting and flopped onto the couch falling fast asleep within 30 seconds. It was a long ass day and I needed a break.

Third person

Norway and Iceland came by with your blanket and tucked you in comfortably and not too tight.
Denmark got your pillow and put it under your head after fluffing it perfectly the way you like it.
Finland put up your keys while Sweden took off your shoes.
After everything was settled, they turned into their second form, a cat and rested on top of you.
"Goodnight y/n .. Love.. You.." All of them said in unison.
Your mouth twitched into a smile and muttered, "I love you.. Too.."

~~~

ADMIN IS TIRED AND SORRY GOODNIGHT MY PRECIOUS FELINES