Tag you're it! (Allies)

America tugged at your apron over and over again wanting attention. You stopped stirring the pancake mix and looked down. "I wanna play tag with you! Can we please?" His blue eyes shone with hope.
"I guess breakfast can wait...See if the others want to play." You suggested. He ran off and within two minutes the rest of the allies came back. "They said yeah. Let's play!" He instantly went for you and dashed off with the rest at his heels.
"You're it! Come get us!!"

You smiled and went off to look for them. France was kinda the slowest and to make it fair, you slowed down so he can have the opportunity to not get caught easily.
Your hand touched Russia's cat ears and he stopped dead in his tracks knowing it was his turn to tag someone.
He caught Canada by the tail, leaving Canada a little dumbfounded, not knowing whether he was it or not.
"Aiya! Canada you're it!" China called.
"O-oh.." He staggered a little about to trip but in perfect timing you swept him off his feet and over your shoulders.
It was kinda fair about Mattie doing that because he was kind of fragile at times and would sometimes trip. But still you and Mattie chased after young nations to tag, laughing until you remembered breakfast had to be made.

~~~~
Gah! Even I, Pochi Vargas thought this was too fluffy. TOO FLUFFY. *dies happily*