I see you! (Axis)

"Mamma? I wanna play a game!" a cheery voice sounded behind you. A smirk shone on your face and you swiftly turned around scooping up the little giggling Italian, smooching his forehead.

"How's about we play hide and seek, eh?"

"Sí! I wanna play! Germany! Japan! Lets play hide and seek!"

Japan woke up from a nap recently but still felt tired. Germany was reading a book and looked up from his reading.

"Ja, sure. I would like to play."
"Okay. I did need something to wake me up anyway."

"Wee! Mamma I want you too count! Let's go hide~!"
You smiled and closed your eyes counting to ten. As you counted, giggles and shushes came from different directions in the area. "Ready or not, here I come! I'm gonna find you~" You said in a sing song voice still looking around.
A sudden movement caught your eye and noticed a fluffy tail slowly wagging and some black cat ears sticking out somewhere behind the couch.
"Oh I wonder where they are? Maybe if I check behind..." You crept up to the couch and stated to tickle the two "The couch!"

They laughed so hard until their eyes pricked with tears. "Now, that I've caught you two, where's Germany?"
Japan pointed to the closet.
Opening the closet, you heard a 'RAWR!' from the railing where the clothes hung.
"Germany! Aren't you althletic? Get down silly!" Ludwig hopped into your arms hugging you.
"I am zhe best at hiding! And athwetic!"
"Hehehe~ all of you are."