Rouges

"Go upstairs and in my room, now!" He demands and I don't need to be told twice. I grab my shirt and slide it on as I run up the stairs, leaving my mate alone in the living room. I go into the third door at the left, shutting it as I go in, and search for the gun that Noah have told me. I find it under his bed, an AR-15 shines from the dim light in my hands. I hold it up to my shoulder, feeling the between light and heavy wight of the gun in my hands. I have never shot a gun before, but I hope it's similar to the games I have played before.

I hear shouting, howling, and snarling everywhere. They were echoing around the cabin, confusing my hearing of where they are at. I hear many thumping downstairs and I assume that my mate is fighting with the unwanted rouges. My heart beats hard, sweats run down on my neck of nervousness and fear. I wonder why there's so many rouges here. What do they want? Why are they here?

A pounding on the door in front of me brings me back to reality. I bare my teeth as I look through the slope on the gun, aiming at the door. Soon, it comes down with the loud bang and there stand two men. The left one has long brown hair that's in a ponytail, his eyes are golden, and he snarls when he sees me. The right man only stands there, frozen as soon as he sees that I have a gun in my hand. He blinks his red eyes, his messy black hair is covered in mud.

"There she is." The left man snarls.

I bare my teeth and they laugh. Oh no, they don't. They made a mistake of laughing at me. I will show them that I'm not easy to give up.

"Let's see if this little girl can shoot." The left man chuckles and he takes a step forward. I aim down and shoot near his foot, catching him by surprise and leaving a loud bang. The gun kicks back a little bit on my right shoulder. Well, what you know? I can shoot pretty well.

"She knows how." Left man claims.

"Obviously she does. But just wait." Right man smirks evilly and my heart drops. Oh no, I got myself into a trap. I turn around as soon as I see someone comes crashing into the window behind me, the shattering sounds of glass fulling the air. I almost pull the trigger when the bigger man swaps the gun out of my hand and slams me down on the floor. I wince at the pain on my back, the man pressing his foot on my chest. I gasp as he pushes harder, pushing pressure causing me to breathe shorter and heavy. I wrap both of my hands on his ankle and surprisingly, I twist it and push him off. He yells out and I leap up, feeling the energy and strength flowing in my body.

I sense two men coming on behind me and I swing my leg up around. My foot makes contact with the left man and I hear a sickening crunch. He goes out and falls face down. The right man crashes into me, digging his claws in my arms. I mentally cried out and I bring my head back and forward to smash his nose. He groans as he let go of me and stumbles backward. I was about to leap on him when I feel heavy hard hand smack on my face and I go down. That hit left me dizzy and my vision goes blurry. I lift my head up to see the big man standing over me.

"You're a tough little bitch." He claims in his rough voice. Then, he swings his foot toward my head and I go out into darkness in pain...

Noah's POV:

I suddenly feel pain in my head and I immediately lost control of my wolf. Harvey's vision bleeds red and he dangerously snarls. The three rouges jump at us at the same time and he lets our nails grow long. He moves with inhuman speed, scratching them on their chest and neck and drawing blood. When they're all down, he rushes upstairs and into our bedroom. The smell of strong fire smoke and woods hit his nose and my heart sinks.

He's here!

Knowing the rouges are no longer in the cabin, Harvey lets me take control and I rush to the broken window as I see someone jumping out. I look down and gasp. A large man holding my mate in his arms stands down on the ground, looking up at me. His eyes are bright blue, his messy brown and sliver fox hair is wildly sticking up. He wears dark clothes as dark as night. I snarl and he takes off running. I jump out and transform into my wolf before I can touch the ground. I take off chasing him and soon, more rouges come out and lunge at me. There's too many of them, I thought. I back up, feeling very angry that I couldn't save my mate. The rouges left and I am alone in the woods. I swift back to my human form and I angrily yells as I swing a hard punch on the tree near me. I leave my hand on it and I rest my forehead on the cool tree.

My wolf whimpers and I shake my head. She wouldn't want this. She wouldn't want me to stand here and get all crazy and mad. I look up, seeing the grey clouds start to cover up the sky. I must save my mate from this ruthless man. I must save her before he does anything horrible to her.

"Let's go back..." I say to no one, but me and Harvey.

Zaria's POV:

Something is not right. My stomach tighten and I look out of the window. Noah and Julia haven't been back yet and I'm getting more worryingly. They have been gone for two days. They're suppose to come back last night or get here this morning, but so far, nothing.

Julia's gone, my wolf, Angela claims. She's gone!

We don't know that yet. I answer back to her. My wolf have finally spoken to me. I haven't heard a single word from her ever since we left Alaska. Why now?

I see a figure running to the cabin. I walk to the door and open it. I tense as I can see it is Alpha. And I don't see my sister with him.

"Where is she?" I ask, knowing that something bad have happened to him and Julia.

"He's back." He claims and I narrow my brows, confused. What is he talking about?

"Who's he?" I ask again when Noah comes in and I shut the door.

He mutters under his breath and I strangely couldn't catch his words.

"Who. Is. He?" I add a strict tone to it, hoping that'll get him to talk.

He looks up with worried and fear in his eyes. He slowly shakes his head and I sit down on the chair. He shallows and say, "You're not going to like this. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?!" I'm losing patience. I can't handle the lost of my sister to someone that's dangerous.

"I was marking your sister and I didn't realize that there's rouges outside the cabin. They came in and one of them took her. I know who took my mate.

The Rouge King is back and stole my love..."

Who exactly is the Rogue King? And why does he wants Julia?
Comment or vote, thanks.
~Ghostwolf1999
Edited: December 30, 2017