Chapter 1: A new school new problems

ALL THE BLEACH CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE CREATER THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE MINE ARE DAKOTA AND CHEYENNE

WARNING THIS BOOK HAS CURSING AND A LOT OF BLOOD SHED IT'S YOUR LOSS IF I DIDN'T WARN YOU TWICE. THE SOUL REAPERS AND HOLLOWS ARE SCHOOL GANGS SOUL REAPERS ARE SOUL PREPS AND HOLLOWS ARE... HOLLOWS

CHEYENNE

It was the first day of school at Hueco Mundo academy; I was transferred there from Rupei Mej Academy of the gifted talents my 'talents' were regenerating healing powers, super human senses, agility, speed, longevity, animal talking, hypnotism, wings, metal claws that came out between my knuckles, and Adamantium used for a skeleton. (I was tested when I was younger before my longevity was fully activated) Dakota had the same 'talents' as me, but she could read and move objects with her mind. She had mid-back length black hair, deep green eyes, and a serious attitude. I was different from her besides the height; I had long dark blue hair, amber eyes, and a smile brighter than the sun. "Are you ready Cheyenne?" She asked as the summer winds blew her hair.

I was silent and looked up to the colorless space that is called a sky and answered. "Always Dakota, but is Fenix?" I said while clutching my zanpakto Fenix, it was given that name because he can control fire. Hikari was Dakota's she was given that name because she can control all the light around her.

"Yeah, he is." I answered. Suddenly there were girls all around me asking if I was a transfer students. Dakota gave me a sign that said 'Impress them by doing a few flips and land outside their little circle' I nodded and I jumped and did two back flips in mid air with a 360 to finish it off and I landed three meters away from them. "You should probably run if you want to make it to the office in time." I agreed and we ran into two people.

"Hey, watch it buddy!" I yelled to the person in front of me; he had spiked teal hair with the same color eyes, little emerald green silts on the bottom side of his eyes, a panther jaw bone on the right side of his face, the hollows hole right under his eight-pack, and had a maniac's grin. The guy that Dakota bumped into had chin length pitch black hair, emerald green eyes, pale as snow skin, teal steaks going down from his eyes as if crying, a skeletal helmet on the left side of his head, black top lip, the hollow hole above his collar bones, and an expressionless face. I stood up myself and dusted my clothes off, while Dakota... was staring at emo boy like she was in love. I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her all the way to the main office. I knocked twice and the doors suddenly opened.

"Ah, you must be Cheyenne Urahara I am the assistant principle Sosuke Aizen, the gentleman next to me is Shigekuni Yamamoto. Here is your schedule and enjoy your stay here at the school. And Dakota good luck with you mother." Vice- principle Aizen was how do I say this... attractive for someone who's more than 100 years old, he had sleeked back brown hair (you know the superman hair style), brown eyes, and the posture and aura of a leader. Principle Yamamoto had no hair on his head but on his face, his beard went all the way to below the base of his spine, he barely opens his eyes so I don't know what they are (the pics I found on Google showed his eyes open but with his head having a shine). "You two are dismissed don't worry Ms. Urahara, if you're late the teachers have an excuse for this week only."

We bowed and left to our lockers, mine was 3054 and Dakota's was 3055 so I was lucky when I found mine. She was on my left and I hit someone with the locker door. "Shit, what the hell do you think you're doing!" It was the same guy I bumped into before! "IT'S YOU! Ulquiorra I found the bitch that crashed into me." He said to the emo boy that Dakota bumped into.

I clenched my fist, everyone that messed with me and my family knew that if they call me a bitch they're making a death wish for themselves."Sister, don't try to do anything on this one please, you just left the vice- principle and you don't want to see him mad." That was Dakota for you; I was the youngest and the one that fights back after the first punch is flown, and she's the oldest and the one that will come to me for help. But she was right, even that vice-principle sent chills down my spine as he spoke and he was looking at Dakota odd... pedophile. I sighed and let go of my fist knowing the claws could have gone out any second. She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me out to the other direction. "Geez, do you always have to start a fight in the beginning of the day?"