Chapter 2

LUKE"S POV

Luke couldn't take his eyes off her. Her body moved like it was weightless. She flew across the room in leaps and spins, every muscle in her body was seen as she moved. He watched as she spun to the floor and rolled to her back as the cascading music came to a closing.

 He gave a small smile before clapping to give his presence away. His smile widened as she turned her head over her shoulder. She stood up glancing down at herself; which Luke took a great notice to. He walked towards her noticing her shorts, hugging her curves and her bare stomach, her sports bra barely covering her chest.

"That was amazing." He let his eyes roam a little more before finally looking into her eyes. His smiled never faded as he gave a slight tilt of his head. "Normally people would return with a thank you." Luke saw her try and fight a smile, but she wasn't that strong.

"Well," She said as she started to walk away. Luke watched as her body swayed with her walk. " maybe I'm not like other people." She left the room, leaving him standing there. Luke knew that this school would be different... just because of this girl.

Luke walked to the open door and leaned against the doorway. He watched as four girls danced in unison across the floor. Their bodies in perfect sync as if the were one; they controlled every move flawlessly. The teacher's voice broke the music, like a scratched CD, demanding why they didn't extend longer. Luke shook his head and walked into the room.

"What was wrong wiht that?" He demanded to the instructor. She turned to him with shock and irratation clear on her face.

"What buisness do you have here, sir?"

"There was nothing wrong with that! Why do you have to control everything? You and everyother instructor here makes us look like a bunch of dancing robots."  The instructor, now bright red, grabbed Luke's arm and dragged him out of the room. Luke followed with ease, knowing exactly where they were headed. Once inside the headmasters office, Luke took his usual seat as she explaned, with aggitation, what had happened. After she was done she stormed out, leaving Luke alone with the headmaster.

"Luke this is the fifth time this month. Why can't you just stay out of other classes and stop fighting with your teachers?" The headmaster sat down rubbing his temples. "I can't just give you a  simple warning or suspension this time." Luke stood up in shock.

"So this is it, you're just going to kick me out?"

"You have left me no other choice!"

"You know I'm right! Dancing in this school is controlled. No feelings or emotions are allowed to be expressed! I guess being your brother means nothing to you." Luke hissed. Giving him one last scathing glance, he walked out of the room. Luke walked down the halls and out to the parking lot. Opening his car, he slipped into the leather interior, slamming the door behind him. Throwing the car into drive, he sped out of the parking lot, not knowing where he was heading.

Days later, Luke recieved a letter inviting him to audition for a spot in a dancing school, only an hour away. Leaving the letter out on the table he left the house without saying a word. The Magnolia Dance Academy was impressed at his skill of dance. Because of his talent, they offered him a full ride, including room and board. After tryouts and a long discussion with the Headmaster, Luke took a walk around the school. Hearing music from a cracked door, he slipped into the room. His eyes immidiately fell on her, and that's where it all began...