Two.

Maddie greeted me with an excited 'hey' when I was seated in her crappy little clunker.

"Where do you wanna eat?" she asked as she started down the street.

"I could definitely go for some Denny's," I said as I popped in a CD.

"Mmm. Pancakes," she grinned at me.

It was only a 5 minute drive from my house to the restaurant. When we got there we were seated right away, the place was always pretty dead. We ordered drinks and got to talking as we scanned our menus.

"Why'd you leave school today?" Maddie asked me absentmindedly.

"Ehh. Didn't feel like staying." I shrugged it off. I did it too often to really dig for an explaination. She nodded in response.

"There's a new kid in our health class. James Henderson, I think. Pretty fit," She winked, looking up at me. "Do you know what you're getting?" I nodded after a couple seconds of making up my mind. "WAITOR!"

"My god, Madds. Don't be so quiet all the time. Seriously," I commented sarcastically.

"Oh shut up," she told me before smiling sweetly at the approaching waitor.

"Is something wrong?" He asked with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah. I need to order."

~~~~~~

We got to the venue 15 minutes before 7 and quickly made our way to the side of the building. Madds was on her phone as soon as we rounded the corner.

"Come let us in," she said hurriedly. "Shut up, Mark. Just do it, you shit bag." She hung up the phone before slipping it into the pocket of her tight jeggings.

The door opened only a couple minutes later to reveal Maddie's cousin, and my ex, Mark Jacobs. He was a very good looking man, Mark was. 23, tall, lean muscles, covered in ink, dark hair that framed his masculine face perfectly, and that lip ring always got me. Your typical sexy bad boy. We broke eachothers' hearts and enjoyed every second of it.

"Hey, Mark." I smirked as slid around him to get through the door.

"Lookin' good, Red," he commented, checking me out as I passed. "As always."

I walked off without another word. That's just how we were. We both knew that the other would want nothing more than to christen the nearest closet together but we went along acting as if we hardly knew eachother. It was in everyone's best interest. The two of us were not a good mix.

We walked through the hallways until we came to the "dressing rooms". I knocked on the door, wanting nothing more than to see my favorite white boy rapper.

"I knew you'd be here." He smiled as soon as the door was open.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, babe." He slung an arm around my shoulders, tugging me into his room. Maddie followed after us. He offered me a blunt as we sat down and I happily accepted. The drag left me in a coughing fit. "That's some good shit," I commented through my hacking.

"Yeah, I know, right." He gave me a small grin and stole it back after my fourth hit. We sat around for a while, just talking, until he had to get on stage.

"Break a leg, cutie," I said, giving his butt a smack. He pulled me to a stop in the middle of the hallway. "What?" I asked, confused as to why we had stopped.

"No good luck kiss tonight?" He asked, trying not to laugh.

"You fucker," I laughed, hitting his chest. "Shut up! I was drunk!"

"Sure you were."

"Shut up. You liked it." I shoved him towards the side entrance to the stage.

"I sure did," he winked. I pushed him again, laughing at his forwardness.

After getting Travis on stage, Maddie and I decided to make our way into the crowd. We pushed and shoved to the front, getting plenty of dirty looks from skanky groupies. I hoped that Travis hadn't slept with all of them, nearly getting the chills at the thought of it.

We jumped and danced and grinded to all the songs that I knew by heart. I sang to every one of them. I think he purposefully played my favorites whenever I showed up to his shows. I was pulled back to reality as LA It Down ended.

"This one's for you, Rose Bud. Don't hate me," he winked.

"Don't be fucking stupid, Trav!" I shouted back at him. He just laughed.

I instantly recognized the intro music, though not so much the intro itself. He had made up a new one on the spot.

"It's million.

You're really gone right now.

That weed is crazy, right?

So, Rose, can I get the, the boom?" A huge grin was plastered on his face the entire time. He was going to die later. No doubt.

~~~~

"So can I get it now?" Travis asked me for the tenth time that night. It was almost midnight, we were at our third club, and I was getting a bit tipsy.

"I'm not that drunk, hun," I said as I swayed my hips against his. I dropped down to the floor before slowly making my way back up him.

Maddie had left after the first bar, leaving the two of us drunken bastards to do stupid things to eachother once again. I was really hating her right now as a result of that. She's the only one that could've stopped me from sleeping with him.

After another three rounds of shots I was officially stupid drunk. Before I knew it, Trav and I were stumbling onto his tour bus. It didn't take long for the deed to be done and it was just as great as the last time.

"I'll see ya," he said lazily from his spot on his bed. He slipped a few bucks into my waistband. "For the cab."

"Thanks. Call me next time you're around," I told him before giving him a quick kiss and heading outside to my cab.

I got home a little after two, saying a mental 'oops' as I realized I had told my dad one. I took a quick shower before going straight to bed.