The Atheist & The Catholic (Pilot)

Wake up. Eat breakfast. Feed the dog. Take a shower. Brush teeth. Get dressed. Do hair. Do makeup. Put on shoes. Drive to school.

It was a Wednesday sometime in the middle of March. It was uncharacteristically warm for the time of year, but I wasn't complaining. I could already wear all of my new high-waisted shorts, it was awesome.

Get books. Smoke a joint with a few friends. Laugh at nothing. Loiter.

It started the same as every other day of the last four years of my life. High school was a never ending cycle. A vicious cycle. Every day passed. Every day the same as the last.

Skip homeroom. Continue loitering. American history.

I sat in the far back of the class room; I paid no attention to what my obese teacher was talking about. At one point in my life I had enjoyed history. Deep down I still did. But I didn't care enough to bother with it anymore. I spent that hour of my life listening to what my fellow peers were gossiping about.

John Roberts had gotten grounded for having pot in his bedroom. Who the hell gets grounded anymore? Julia O'Connell slept with Robbie Plattic and Josh Morris at a party on Saturday. What a whore. Maddy Stewart got knocked up by Greg Ishmel. That poor kid will have the worst last name. The list goes on and on.

Loiter. Walk into Calculus ten minutes late. Get yelled at. Get sent to the office for back sassing.

"Scarlett, the dean will see you now."

"Sweet deal." I mumbled back at the secretary.

Get scolded. Receive after school detention for three hours. Get sent back to class. Skip class.

I walked around for quite some time before deciding that I didn't feel like staying in school that day. So I drove home.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE** Another pilot for you guys. Again, no feedback equals no more chapters. This takes work, and if I'm not going to get anything in return then I have no reason to continue these stories. So comment and/or vote if you want this continued!

Love, Joseyy