Azazel Point Of View

So here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy. It is in Azazel's pov. I will be back to Lilly's next chapter. Please vote and comment. Dedicated to Mjkluio789 for her wonderful comment about  what their babies could turn out like. It had me laughing. This chapter is a litlle shorter but I will make up for it next chapter.

It was generally fulfilling to take the soul of another supernatural being. I took at least fifteen from there, and that doesn't include all the other souls I took throughout the day. But she made me hungry.

Her eyes were a glistening blue, and as they welled in tears at the sight of her dying Beta, they seemed to sparkle and shine. Her hair was long and blonde, and though it seemed to be in a mess it still looked perfect. Her clothes did not do much for the imagination; I assume she just climbed out of bed when her pack as they called it, was attacked.

I knew her Beta should have died, he was on my list. It wasn't an actual list, but I knew his days, were numbered. I shouldn't have allowed her tears to prolong what I needed to do. It will only lead to more problems. As he wakes he will surely remember my face. No one has seen my face and lived to tell of it. But somehow, my hesitation and conversation with her allowed for time for help to come. Now the one she calls her Beta will live.

I needed to leave the memory of her and what happened there behind me. I knew the perfect solution. I often visited places in the mortal world, but never as my true self. I could be what I wanted and who I wanted whenever I wanted. I generally always used the same look though; it was much like my own, but with different color eyes and shorter hair.

I entered the blaring club and headed straight for the bar. The lights were changing with the beat of the music. I didn't understand how it didn't give the humans a headache, but it was probably due to all the alcohol and possible drugs they consumed. I ordered four shots of the best whiskey they had and drank two right away. I then carried the other two as I made my way to the balcony upstairs.

There was a red rope that cut off people from entering and a sign above that said VIP. I made my way to where the bouncer stood and he nodded his head and let me enter. I never had issues getting into these places; in fact, my father often frequented this particular one as well.The atmosphere was a bit different in here. When you first walk in sofas are lining the walls. The middle of the room has many tables set up where patrons can sit and drink, or chat. There is a bar against the far back wall. The music was also different; it wasn't as loud as the music was in the other part of the club either.

I walked towards the steps near the bar and headed upstairs where I knew my father would be. As I reached the top of the steps, I could hear the music coming out of the dark room. It was rock, maybe from the eighties. Two strippers were dancing on poles in the middle of the room. I couldn't believe how time has changed over the years. Sex has never been hard to find, even when it seemed taboo. There was always somewhere you could get it. Now though, they added in the art of seduction.

I was a fan of seduction, but I didn't need to pay to be seduced, that was for sure. I did, however, enjoy coming here from time to time, and tonight I needed to keep my mind off of the little blonde she-wolf.

I made my way to a seat in the far left corner and sat down. I downed the two drinks I still had in my hand just as a petite redhead came over to take my order. My father always said they were his favorite.