The Great Awakening

Mneh....about 7 1/2 hours later? Yeah that's a nice time. 

~Rouge's POV~

So after running a good quarter mile to reach safety only to be stopped in my tracks by an attractive strangers PEDO DRUG! I'm now currently laying ever so majestically in a unfamiliar bed with my right leg bended above my sholder, and my neck turned in a twenty seven degree angle. Can't picture what that looks like? GOOD. YOU DON'T WANT TO. IT'S PIANFUL AS SHIT.

"MNEH! BLARG! POTATO! LOBSTER SOULS! PANCAKE TITES! AMAZON RAINFORES--"

"ROUGE!!! You're awake!" A chipper voice yelled in my ear.

I of course, wasnt exspecting that in the slighest and responded by violenly twitching ot of my prior position onto a helpless heap on the floor. 

"NO I'M NOT SLEEPING! FIVE MORE MINUTE HOURS!" I mumbled groggily. This caused Hte Doctor to let out a popcorn string of cackles and he even snorted once. It was adorabl--NOPE! NO IT WASN'T! PSYCHO RAPIST! MNEH!!

"Rouge.....you've been asleep for a year." He said with an amuesing and obvious patronizing tone. 

"PFFT!! M'kay for starters....you're making this sound like a cliche hospital scene and it's bunk as fuck. Secondly...A YEAR? Check yo clocks fool! You're brain mush! MUSH I TELL THEE!! SO MUSHY!!"

"Yes a year!" His Scottish accent purred. "Well...I guess technically it's only been an hour in standard Earth time but here it's been approximately one year, twenty hours, and forty three minutes....with a few baby seconds marching by but y'know.....details details.." 

"Y'know.......I started the day worring for your mental health a bit, but now you've broken the scale and reached wacky mc wackers!"

"Oh you don't believe me? Meh should have seen it coming....oh but Rouge, don't you have a suprise waiting in store for you! Were....well...just...come with me!" He hurridly said as he plucked my wrist from under my leg and dragged me along his giant metalic house.

Time to bust out the little kid card. 

I suddenly latched onto his leg and directed all of my body weight towards the floor so that he was forced to awkwardly limp to his destination.

"Rouge what the bloody hell are you doing?"

"I'm HUUNNNGGGGEEERRRSSSS!" I whined. 

"You're what!?" 

"You're accent sounds good.....LEMME EAT IT!!" I hissed excitedly as I jumped up towards his face.

He of course flipped out at my sudden movements and fell over making us both tumble down the hall we were in and land a good feet apart.

"HAH! YES! VICTORY!!" I screeched as I bolted down the hall into the next room I could find. This room happened to be the weirdest most futuristic kitchen I had ever seen. I mean....the fridge didn't even look like a fridge! It was this giant colorful tube with tons of control pads and levers attached to it that also had a cool little pully device inside that made a humming sound. 

 I could only assume that is the ice box.

Squealing happily, I bolted forwards, opening my shirt pockets, and started flipping random switches in hopes that one of them would release the ice into my clothes so that I could resume my place as mayor of frost town.

But right before I could do so, I was tackled to the ground and restrained to a chair near the side of the fancy ice box by none other than our Doctor himself. 

"No! Bad Rouge! Do you realize what you could have done!? The control pannal is not a toy and I hear by banish you from touching it! I shall make with the restarinig order at once." He dramatically said while flipping his hair in a silly manner.

"Oh come on! Release me from this metal beasty thingy! I want my brest pockets filled with ice!" I exclaimed.

"Ice!? What on Neptune are you talking about this...is the main control...for my ship..." he said as he slowly drifted off while staring contently at my boobs.

"Oi! Last time I checked my nipples didn't have eyes!" I mummered as I placed my free hand over my bewbs.

"What? Oh right....sorry they just have gotten.....bigger since the last time I saw you." He said blinking.

"Why thank you. I grew them myself." 

This caused him to snort cutely, and me to blush fondly. Dammit emotions! I'll kill you! You and all of your children! One by on-

"So would you like to know where we are?" 

"You inturrupt my thoughts a lot..." I said crossing my arm and looking at the floor like it was a banana. I hate bananas. 

"What?" 

"NOTHNG!!" I sang and looked at him innocently. "But to answer you're question....yes....yes I would."

With that answer, he smiled michiveously and cleared his throat.

"Rouge Marie Artimage....Welcome aboard the TARDIS! My name is The Doctor and I'm a nine hundred and three year old Timelord and this is my spaceship that I live in and use to travel anywhere and everywhere. She's a real beauty....been with her for a very long time. Now take this moment Rouge....take this moment to breathe in any meories you can. The smells, the thoughts, the feelings.....beacuse these are the things you'll remember years from now. These are the thoughts that will keep you up at night....and I want them to be good ones."

"Now!" He said happily as he clapped his hands together and turned on his heal. "Do you have any questions?"

As I looked around, admiring everything that I missed when I first entered the room. I only had one question that poped into my mind and that has been urking me since The Doctor first started his rant.

"Doctor...." I started.

"Rouge..." He egged on anxiously.

"Why is it bigger on the inside?" 

A/N: YO  IT'S WAY PAST MY BEDTIME. YOU'RE ALL WELCOME. 

OFNONFONFOFNFONFFNOFNF

Vote and comments and all that super fizz faz. :D It's encouraging. :3