Cilla848

1.        What is your user name?

 Cilla848

2.        How old are you?

 The magical, mystical age of 13.

3.        Which hemisphere do you live in?

 I live in a rainbow, so, North Western. :P

4.        How long have you been on Wattpad?

One magical mystical year on the 23rd of November. :D

5.        When did you start writing?

 When I joined wattpad. I was a really crappy writer until I started writing for three hours every night.

6.        What book are you most proud of?

 I'd have to say Hidden Away, perhaps Love's Cure. Hidden Away is WAY popular, but Love's Cure is probably the best written of them all.

7.        What is your favourite genre to read?

 Hmmm....Has to be...Dystopia, Sci-Fi and Romance. Occasionally fantasy.

8.        Who are your favourite Wattpad authors?

 Amandagrace

aw4653

chatkat81

9.        Who are your Favourite published authors?

 Suzanne Collins and in close second, Cassandra Clare. Then Rebecca Stead, Lois Lowry...

10.      What is the best comment you have ever got?

 It was when some said they read my comedy piece in a public place and everyone laughed. Once someone said one of the jokes from my stories was going around their school. The best one out of them all would have to be when someone said I had made them think about the sanity of the world. That's what i want ;)

11.      What is your biggest pet peeve?

 TWO WORDS. SHOW. OFFS. They are the worst people on earth. And people who use things like charity to promote themselves. BOO.

12.      Name a random fact about yourself.

For a while, i was obsessed with glitter.